All-Star How Is Everyone's Teams Looking??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

...My JV Volleyball girls are looking pretty good. I just wish they would LISTEN when we speak. If I go to the game tonight and have to tell a girl one more time NOT TO THROW THE VOLLEYBALLS OVER THE NET during hitting warmup...I'm spiking the ball back in her face. Or if she rolls it under the net I'm chucking it at her..if a girl gets hurt because they're being flighty and out of it, I will cry.

..Oh wait, you meant CHEER teams. Don't have one of those.. :( ;)
I still need to get out and see your vollyball team!

I still need to get out and see your vollyball team!
..Well, there's a home game against Torrington Monday night at 6ish for Varsity. I'll be there screaming my lungs out on the bench lol..

And no, I will not be wearing my regal red coat and furry hat. :D

oh dear Lord my team looks a hot mess right now. One girl injuring her knee, getting a replacement flyer, a girl quitting, no one coming to practice, changing choreography every 5 seconds, girls talking non stop during practice, not ordering uniforms and music in time = we're definitely not ready for our first competition, which is in a month. Pray for us! Lol
update: well, another girl just quit yesterday. uniforms and music still aren't in. we compete in 3 weeks, and our showing is in 2 weeks. :confused:

I compete next sunday and we still dont have our uniforms or music. Can I start freaking out now?
omg! yes you can! lol. that will probably be my team too because i don't see our uniforms or music coming in anytime soon. i'll pray for you lol

Youth 2 got music w/o voiceovers thursday. They are going full out beginning, standing tumbling, stunt, and running tumbling. Still working on the cheer, jumps, and dance to verrrry slow counts. Haven't done the baskets and pyr in weeks. We show nov. 20 and compete dec. 10.

Sr. 2 just had choreography last wknd. No music yet and last practice they worked on the opening, standing tumbling, stunt and jumps. No where near fullout.

It sounds like we might get to do our routine two times to music before we compete. Im hoping I get my uniform on Monday. And the only reason I have shoes is because I ordered them on my own.
wow...well good luck at your first competition haha

My small gym is coming along. Not perfect but were at least having the teams run their routines full out. A parent asked me last week, "will suzies team be ready to compete by oct 29.?" I responded, "I believe they will be ready but by no means are we expecting a perfect routine. If our routine hits at that first comp then our routines are Too easy."

Now for the team I'm on, we are coming along well I'm excited. Never been so excited for a routine in my life

i just want to thank you all for making me feel okay.. that my kids arent throwing full out yet either hehe.. cheer gods be with me please.
Come October 29th I will be a nervous wreck for my small gym. None of our teams have put their pyramid in the routines yet...so I understand you completely !!! Hahah best of luck to your teams!

well.... we had soo many kids coming & going on my team.... we went down to 24 and back up. we had to kick off 2 girls, then we had 3 other girls who had to quit for different reasons, but all ended coming back. we pretty much had a different team every week! this is the first year this has ever happened. but i am happy to report our team is set at 31 and are doing amazing despite having to change groups continuously! routine looks fantastic as does our stunts and our pyramid.
SO proud that we are back on track despite all the MANY changes! and the teams attitudes are so positive!!
We definitely picked the perfect name for this year - INVINCIBLE!!
(sorry for the carrying on - just soo proud of my team).

Still waiting on music and dance but my team I coach finally ran through the entire routine(minus dance of course) with full out stunts/pyramid, so proud of them considering we had to pull out 3 and add 1 last week and 8 of my 12 our new to all stars this year. 2 weeks to their first comp, getting nervous.

Come October 29th I will be a nervous wreck for my small gym. None of our teams have put their pyramid in the routines yet...so I understand you completely !!! Hahah best of luck to your teams!

ditto! hope you gusy do well.

we just started putting pyramids together but we are over time with one of our teams.. and are planning on having music by the end of this month and we will have about a month to get the kids going full out..

ive slowly started having them throw some of the sections in a row.

but still they're not ready !

The gym I coach at almost all teams are full out just cleaning up stuff and the team I'm on we didn't start choreography yet but the skill is amazing can't wait to put it all together

Update on my team: We now have gone from 19 girls in the summer to 12 girls now, and my coaches made it a rule that noone is to quit, move up or down a level because of girls quitting and routines not being able to move on and such. But we had practice today, tumbling needs to get cleaned up alot and so do stunts but we just added ball ups to prep that should be solid next practice because we got super close today! :) Can't wait to see everyones teams!

Back