All-Star How Long Does Your Team Practice?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Each team gets 2 days
Tiny's 1 hour each day
Mini's 1.5 hours each
Youth-senior 1.5 one day, 2 the next

I coach a high school team, so I'm not sure if this is relevant to you. But JV practices 7.5 hours a week and varsity practices 9.

Jaylen's mini team:
1 hr Tuesday
1 hr Thursday
& for now until whenever
3 hrs on Sunday

Jaylen's youth team:
2 hrs on Monday
2 hrs on Thursday
& for now 2 hrs on Saturday. That will probably be that last of that though.

Then she has a flexibility class because she is a flyer
So 1 hr of that on Tuesday

Then she has optional tumbling classes
1 hr on Tuesday
1 hr on Wednesday

So we have something everyday but Friday!!!:)

Well, our Hendersonville gym has 12 all star teams and loads of school teams. Our mini teams practice practice for an hour a week, and 1-4 practice a total of 4 hours a week. (or more depending on the need) They all have mandatory tumble, jump, and flyer classes. Our level 5 teams practice 4+ hours a week. Our school teams have 3 hour blocks. One day they will be in the gym for 2 hours and another day they will be in the gym for an hour. Our gym always has multiple classes running after 3:30. 6 or more classes or practices are usually running at a time. We coach and train the MAJORITY of the schools in Sumner County TN. That does NOT include the gym in Bowling Green KY or Columbia TN.

Well, our Hendersonville gym has 12 all star teams and loads of school teams. Our mini teams practice practice for an hour a week, and 1-4 practice a total of 4 hours a week. (or more depending on the need) They all have mandatory tumble, jump, and flyer classes. Our level 5 teams practice 4+ hours a week. Our school teams have 3 hour blocks. One day they will be in the gym for 2 hours and another day they will be in the gym for an hour. Our gym always has multiple classes running after 3:30. 6 or more classes or practices are usually running at a time. We coach and train the MAJORITY of the schools in Sumner County TN. That does NOT include the gym in Bowling Green KY or Columbia TN.

I'm excited to see y'all this season. My cp cheers for Clarksville Cheer Extreme!! Hopefully we will be at some of the same competitions!!

My Team practises 2 hours of tumbling on sundays, and 5 hours Teampractise on two days during the week, 2 1/2 hours Tuesdays , 2 1/2 Thursdays

LIKEWISE!!! Will CCE be competing this weekend at cheersport regionals?

:)

Unfortunately we won't!
We have our first competition on Nov12 which is the country jam in Nashville
Then music city jam Jan28
We have more but those are the next 2..
I thought I seen y'all at one of those last season I just don't remember!!

At MD Twisters
Tiny's practice 1 day a week for 2 hours tumbling included.
Mini's practice 1 day a week for 2.5 hours tumbling included.
Level 1 youth - Sr. open 5 practice for 3 hours 1 day a week in June and July and 3 hours 2 days a week August-April 1 hour of tumbling included in each practice.
Worlds teams practice 3 hours 2 days a week in June and July and 3 hours 3 days a week August-April 1 hour of tumbling included at each practice.

:)

Unfortunately we won't!
We have our first competition on Nov12 which is the country jam in Nashville
Then music city jam Jan28
We have more but those are the next 2..
I thought I seen y'all at one of those last season I just don't remember!!

Our all star teams will not be competing at the Country Jam, just the music jam; and only levels 1-4 will be competing there. Although, our next local after cheersport will be NCA regionals. All 14 all star teams will be competing at NCA regionals.

My team practices on the weekends only (sat-sun sometimes fri) and our practice usually start in the morning around 10 and our coaches decide when its over. We have been known to have 5 hour practices before. FUN!

Tiny show team has one 2 hr practice
Level 1 has two 1.5 hr practices
Levels 3-5 have two 2 hr practices
In addition 1 hr mandatory tumbling per week for levels 1-5
flyers have mandatory 1 hr stretching per week until the end of this month.

Back