All-Star How Many Allstar Programs Have You Cheered At?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How many gyms have you cheered at?

Votes: 90 30.4%

Votes: 103 34.8%

Votes: 63 21.3%
  • 4 or more

Votes: 40 13.5%

• Total voters
Lol I have cheered at

Cheer Extreme All-stars (Kernersville & Raleigh)
ACE of Alamaba
ACX
Victory All-stars
Gym Tyme
Carolina Allstars
Spirit All-stars
Illinois Cheer Co.
Xtreme Cheer & Dance Force
ICE All-stars

The only place I've cheered at the most was CEA I cheered their in high school for two years and then did another two years on the open team once I got to college.

Most of these places I did a competition or two.

Lol I have cheered at

Cheer Extreme All-stars (Kernersville & Raleigh)
ACE of Alamaba
ACX
Victory All-stars
Gym Tyme
Carolina Allstars
Spirit All-stars
Illinois Cheer Co.
Xtreme Cheer & Dance Force
ICE All-stars

The only place I've cheered at the most was CEA I cheered their in high school for two years and then did another two years on the open team once I got to college.

Most of these places I did a competition or two.

Wow, that's a lot! Why so many? Just couldn't find one you liked? I've been on 3 open teams in 4 years, but that mostly had to do with graduating from college and moving and whatnot.

Hah mines pretty interesting...

Cheer Dynasty--> All star leagacy--> made MD twisters Reign but went back to Legacy--->Cheer Dynasty which is now--->Viper Allstars

My daughter cheered at Newnan Southern Stars for 3 years, then we left for personal reasons and she cheered at Stingrays for 1 year. We knew she was only going to cheer at Stingrays for a year until GA Heat opened up because the commute is just to far for our family. She absolutely loved every minute of her time at Stingrays, but it just wouldn't work for our family to commute. She then did 2 yrs at GA Heat which she loves to death but they did not have the Sr 5 team this year so we decided as a family to go to ACE. She is loving being at ACE not only because of the level 5 team but because her little brother is able to participate on the Special Needs team and she gets to be on stage with him and help the team out at practices. ACE has been a blessing to us with regards to allowing my son to participate finally and his sister being able to be a part of it with him. :)

I cheered for my first gym for 8 years then I made the switch to Orlando All-stars and I was able to cheer for them for 3 years :)

Wow, that's a lot! Why so many? Just couldn't find one you liked? I've been on 3 open teams in 4 years, but that mostly had to do with graduating from college and moving and whatnot.

I went graduated from high school moved to louisville. Then moved back to NC because of situations and then i moved to illinois which is where i live now. And i've just been doing open teams to keep in shape. And you know how open teams go...

Hailey started at a little gym in St. Louis called Liberty Dance and Cheer for a year, which closed down.
Then went to St. Louis Extreme for a year, which closed down.
Then went to Cheer Legendz for a year, then we moved to Arkansas.
Then went to Cheer City United for a year, then we moved again.
Now cheers for Stingrays and is in her 3rd season there :).

This is the first year EVER that I have not had to buy a new uniform!

Was she the itty bitty flyer on St. Louis Extreme Ltd Coed back in 2006? I've been wondering that ever since I found out she cheered there.

Was she the itty bitty flyer on St. Louis Extreme Ltd Coed back in 2006? I've been wondering that ever since I found out she cheered there.

No that was Jessica Steele. That girl was 3 years older than Hailey, that is how small she was!! She cheered with us at Cheer Legendz for a year and then totally quit cheer. She was on the youth 5 team there with Hailey in 07.

No that was Jessica Steele. That girl was 3 years older than Hailey, that is how small she was!! She cheered with us at Cheer Legendz for a year and then totally quit cheer. She was on the youth 5 team there with Hailey in 07.

She was so bitty and talented! We competed against them at Cheersport that year and I remember being astonished at how such a little girl held her own on that team.

Back