All-Star How Much Should One Year Of Allstar Cheerleading Cost?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For teams that practice once a week tuition starts at 975.00 (Sept-May).
For teams that practice twice a week tuition starts at 1435.00 (Sept-May).

The fees include:
MCF Membership (provincial association), administration and professional expenses, GST (tax), insurance, facility rent, coaching fees, practice gear (sports bra, shorts and t-shirt/tank), music fees, choreography, tumbling practice (1 hour/week) and all local competition registration fees (approx 4 competitions).

Not included in tuition:
Travel expenses and accommodations, out of province competition registrations, Uniform Package (competition uniform, jacket and competition bow - budget $250), Stunt camps/clinics, privates.

There are our non-worlds team expenses. Worlds team, I don't know what the cost will be right now.

Teams usually only travel once a year, and a bus is chartered for the trip. Most here don't have STP so we choose whatever hotel suits our needs. Instructors set their own cost for private lessons.
We also don't own a facility, so the cost of overhead is lowered by paying rent.
Als0 it's all in Canadian Dollars...so in USD $745-1100

This year for my CP I am paying $150 fee that covers uniform and other fees. Then it's an additional $300 for competition fees with the option to participate in fundraisers to raise your $300. Then travel expenses.

My CP's team is a registered nonprofit and everything is done by volunteers. We are going to 5 competitions this year and they only compete in Arizona (about 4 hours from where we live). The team practices at a local school. They are a Youth level 1 team but were able to hold their own against the big gyms they compete against that pay way more then we do.

Thanks. Guessing it is the private that really adds the $$...I know some coaches get $60-$100/per. Was just wondering how many classes that would be!

When I think about the costs I realize I could go on a $10k vacation each year or bought a bigger house by now. It is all worth seeing them happy right?!

May I ask how much tumbling that is?

I thought well that is a ridiculous amount until I realized that I'm sure I pay that much too! $70 a week for a private lesson and a tumble class is actually quite reasonable compared to some that charge $80 a private lesson and $20 a class. I wish I could "unsee" the figure I just added up for tumbling so I could go back to living in ignorance about how much I spend a season.

Back