OT How To Get Away With Murder

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

Official OWECheer

Most likely to post anywhere
Jan 16, 2014
Anybody watching the show?

I'm still pissed that so many people don't know that Alfie's delicious self was in Harry Potter.

I've only seen clips and recaps (I don't have cable), but I think that Wes is Annelise and Sam's son. Which is creepy considering the tension between the two.

When is the season premier.

**But I saw it on the Internet, it must be true**

Anybody watching the show?

I'm still pissed that so many people don't know that Alfie's delicious self was in Harry Potter.

I've only seen clips and recaps (I don't have cable), but I think that Wes is Annelise and Sam's son. Which is creepy considering the tension between the two.
I watched some of the last few episodes before the finale. But I don't know the characters very well yet. From what I've seen I like it and will watch this season.

Wes and Rebecca had negative zero chemistry. Connor and Oliver are currently my favorite couple.

This show is one of my favorites and Connor is my fvorite caracther. I just love how tense the show is and how you almost can guess the situations. (atleast i can) and i am so looking forward to season 2!

This show is one of my favorites and Connor is my fvorite caracther. I just love how tense the show is and how you almost can guess the situations. (atleast i can) and i am so looking forward to season 2!
It's funny for me to see Jack Falahee in interviews, because he is so adorably shy. Connor is a complete contrast, I love his snark!

The first season just started over here in Germany. So yes, I'm watching it, but will probably stay out of this thread because there will be tons of spoilers. What season starts in the US this year? Just to know when I can read through this thread again...

So... Rebecca's dead. Wes is single. I need to know who Shonda is pairing him with.

BTW, why did You Know Who kill her?

Back