OT How To Get Away With Murder

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am a huge coliver shipper too.like theyre one of the main reason i watch the show (i do love it even without them. they just makes it so much better.) and i just hope that connor keeps to oliver, the new trailer was kinda bad for that even though they just showed him looking ata aguy but we do know connor so..
The Connor stare LOL. I love him.

I can't quite put a finger on it but he does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. He's so delicious it's unsettling.

But seriously, I think he had the potential to become just as much of a manipulative leader as Annelise. Like mother like son.

SO I JUST HAD A REVELATION/PREDICTION ABOUT ANNELISE GETTING SHOT.

1) I THINK WES IS GOING TO VISIT HER ON HIS OWN IN THE HOSPITAL. YOU KNOW HOW YOU HAVE TO BE RELATED TO OR MARRIED TO SOMEONE TO VISIT THEM IN THE HOSPITAL?????? YUP..... THIS IS WHEN HE'LL FIND OUT THAT HE IS HER SON.

2) DURING THE VISIT SHE'LL BASICALLY PUT WES IN CHARGE, AND GIVE HIM ORDERS TO DO CERTAIN THINGS, AND THAT'S WHEN HE (AND WE) WILL FIND OUT HOW STRONG OF A LEADER HE IS, AND WELL AS HOW MANIPULATIVE AND EVIL HE CAN BE. @BuegeSmalls THIS IS WHY HE RUBS YOU THE WRONG WAY.

3) I think I'm gonna start calling Annelise AK-47.

4) Maybe Laurel's going to pull something? She's crazy.

5) MAMA AK THO

The history of rape in their family is disturbing.

Last edited:
Maybe she'll be comatose for a while, and her students will have to fend for themselves? The only one I can think of leading them is Frank (nearly as gutsy as Annelise) but I don't think he's cut out for it. He's better off being used as one of her pawns (like he was in Lila's death).
you could be right but I personally think Frank is very gutsy and remember taht it was not Annelise who got him to kill Lila, but it was Sam who asked him to do it after he found out that she was pregnant

SO I JUST HAD A REVELATION/PREDICTION ABOUT ANNELISE GETTING SHOT.

1) I THINK WES IS GOING TO VISIT HER ON HIS OWN IN THE HOSPITAL. YOU KNOW HOW YOU HAVE TO BE RELATED TO OR MARRIED TO SOMEONE TO VISIT THEM IN THE HOSPITAL?????? YUP..... THIS IS WHEN HE'LL FIND OUT THAT HE IS HER SON.

2) DURING THE VISIT SHE'LL BASICALLY PUT WES IN CHARGE, AND GIVE HIM ORDERS TO DO CERTAIN THINGS, AND THAT'S WHEN HE (AND WE) WILL FIND OUT HOW STRONG OF A LEADER HE IS, AND WELL AS HOW MANIPULATIVE AND EVIL HE CAN BE. @BuegeSmalls THIS IS WHY HE RUBS YOU THE WRONG WAY.

3) I think I'm gonna start calling Annelise AK-47.

4) Maybe Laurel's going to pull something? She's crazy.

5) MAMA AK THO

The history of rape in their family is disturbing.

I feel like in a sense this is kind of predictable, which this show isn't.

However I do think that we're not going to know who shot her until next season. I feel like this whole season is going to lead up to that scene though.

Okay, I just watched the finale of season one and I don't even know what I feel anymore. Did anyone have more questions after the finale than they had before?

I have two more episodes left in season 1 (which I plan on finishing tonight) but I just have to say these things:
I don't trust Wes or Rebecca. I knew something was up with Rudy from episode 1 because of the scratches on the wall. I like Connor, Laurel, and Michaela even though they have their moments. Asher is annoying but a weird part of me likes him. But Oliver is the best. Yay Oliver.
I also scream at my TV like every episode. I'll probably post in like 90 minutes once I finish the finale.

Back