OT How To Get Away With Murder

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have two more episodes left in season 1 (which I plan on finishing tonight) but I just have to say these things:
I don't trust Wes or Rebecca. I knew something was up with Rudy from episode 1 because of the scratches on the wall. I like Connor, Laurel, and Michaela even though they have their moments. Asher is annoying but a weird part of me likes him. But Oliver is the best. Yay Oliver.
I also scream at my TV like every episode. I'll probably post in like 90 minutes once I finish the finale.
What freaks me out is the fact that she's seemed so gung ho about giving him Purple X, knowing full well that it could have killed him (and it did). "I've never taken it, but I know what it can do to someone if they take too much." WTH???

Wes is definitely a snake in puppy's clothing. Don't let the boyish face and dimples fool you!

What freaks me out is the fact that she's seemed so gung ho about giving him Purple X, knowing full well that it could have killed him (and it did). "I've never taken it, but I know what it can do to someone if they take too much." WTH???

Wes is definitely a snake in puppy's clothing. Don't let the boyish face and dimples fool you!
I don't trust anyone. Except Oliver! Hahaha. Seriously though, I do not trust Rebecca at all...

I don't trust anyone. Except Oliver! Hahaha. Seriously though, I do not trust Rebecca at all...
I don't fully trust Oliver. I feel like he could commit a crime of passion if he is hurt/desperate/angry enough.

I don't fully trust Oliver. I feel like he could commit a crime of passion if he is hurt/desperate/angry enough.
Yeah, but he would be the last person to break compared to all these other crazies. I just started the season finale... But now I'm concerned if more people are saying they finished with more questions than answers.

So I just finished season one. Awe poor Oliver.
And OH MY GODDDDDDD. Ohmygodohmygod. This show. Oh my god.

welcome to my life. thats exactly how i reacted when i watched it the first time. the summer has been hard waiting for the next episodes.

How long before you can get season 2? You need to catch up.

**Her name was Lola, she was a show girl**

********SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER********

So I read on Twitter that Annelise admitted to having suicidal thoughts... maybe ANNELISE shot Annelise?

Well dang. Shonda has no chill.

It wasn't like a huge thing (at least not to me). She said sentences about it at most but I think everyone is trying to piece together what happened so it was easy to pick up on that sliver of information.

Eta: I'm more interested in what Wes found out this episode. [emoji15]

It wasn't like a huge thing (at least not to me). She said sentences about it at most but I think everyone is trying to piece together what happened so it was easy to pick up on that sliver of information.

Eta: I'm more interested in what Wes found out this episode. [emoji15]
WHAT DID HE FIND OUT???

Latest posts

Back