Howdy!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheysmomager

Cheer Parent
Mar 2, 2011
Hello Everyone!! My name is Lisa. No, I do not cheer (I'm a fat old lady
wink.png
) but I do have a 13 year old daughter (Cheyanne or Chey Chey) that has been an all-star cheerleader since she was 5. This year we were honored to be able to join 'The Elite Cheer Company' our of Austin, TX. We went to NCA this weeked where her team placed 4th out of 13. We are very proud of them!! She is currently a 7th grade cheerleader and will be trying out for 8th grade on Mar 10.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!! I see there is some awsome talent here!!
Good luck to everyone this year!

Hello Everyone!! My name is Lisa. No, I do not cheer (I'm a fat old lady ;)) but I do have a 13 year old daughter (Cheyanne or Chey Chey) that has been an all-star cheerleader since she was 5. This year we were honored to be able to join 'The Elite Cheer Company' our of Austin, TX. We went to NCA this weeked where her team placed 4th out of 13. We are very proud of them!! She is currently a 7th grade cheerleader and will be trying out for 8th grade on Mar 10.

I look forward to getting to know all of you!! I see there is some awsome talent here!!
Good luck to everyone this year!

congrats to your baby's squad. I hope she had a wonderful time in Dallas. Welcome to the insane(?) world of competitive cheer.

congrats to your baby's squad. I hope she had a wonderful time in Dallas. Welcome to the insane(?) world of competitive cheer.

Thank you!! I think she was also a bit overwhelmed at NCA. It was so hugh and not like any other comp we have been too. I think that next year we will both enjoy it a bit more now that we know what to expect.

Best wishes!

I'm Larry from Las Vegas NV I currently coach from Nevada All Stars. Before that I was Co-Owner of Pride Athletic Champions.

Back