College Hpu... Does Anyone Know?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you don't know who he is, you're certainly not qualified to be commenting on his professional career. The only people commenting on WHY he is no longer coaching are him or the HPU Athletic Department. Anything else is considered a rumor, and if untrue-could be considered libel.

I was joking.. Do you know who he is? His name is Garrin, not Garret...

Also, I am WELL aware of the happenings on Oahu. In fact, I read his mass text message to the program with my own two eyes, so I will have you know that these are not rumors to be considered libel, but actual facts. I am also well aware that he is trying to portray this split from HPU as a mutual decision, and even as if HE made the decision, but who wouldn't want to make it seem that way? I know that I would not go bragging about getting fired from any job. Would you?

Anyway.. To Kittens: I am confirming for you. HPU is currently without a head coach because Garrin was fired.

That's all, folks.

the full paid bid pays for hotels and most of registration, not travel though.

I know that is what I was saying. According to the list of bid winners on the NCA site, HPU does not have any of the bids. If they have to pay for travel, registration, and hotels that is pretty dang expensive to be coming from Hawaii because if I understand it correctly if you have a private camp you get a bid to attend the competition but that is it. I just found it odd that they didn't go to the UNLV camp this year.

Back