All-Star I Am Not Ashamed To Say...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm glad I am not the only one who likes the 3rd one as well. Besides the 1st and the 3rd, the rest are complete crap. I still want to see the musical.

I never saw the 5th one. I saw Christina Milan go 'My High School squad, is like, THIS close to being an Allstar Squad!' and wanted to punch someone in the chest because THAT'S NOT HOW THAT WORKS. 4th was obnoxiously cliche and so riddled with plot holes and bad writing that I wanted to die. The bits of the 2nd one I saw at least LOOKED like they were making an actual movie..

It is with great shame I admit I did not like the third...but quite enjoyed in it to win it. I literally have no idea what they were thinking with 'Fight to the Finish' that was difficult to watch..I'm from Malibu and it made us all look bad..

How could you possibly list the 5th one as more worst than the 2nd?!?! The second one is sooo horrible with all the drama people in the cellar practicing. But I do agree the 5th is really bad xD I like the rest, the 4th is kinda cute. And fired up is amazing!! i love this subject

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I never saw the 5th one. I saw Christina Milan go 'My High School squad, is like, THIS close to being an Allstar Squad!' and wanted to punch someone in the chest because THAT'S NOT HOW THAT WORKS.

My favourite part of that trailer is when Guilianna Rancic is the competition announcer and goes "Welcome to the best and fiercest competition in allstar cheerleading" *guy in background does round off tuck and a janky toe touch basket goes up in background*
Have they heard of Worlds?

The third one is the only one I really like! My brother who btw is not a cheerleader and I have watched it so many times and he can quote from the movie like crazy well!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

So funny! I have to watch that movie again, too long since i saw it the last time :)
Me too...I remember watching and laughing so hard with my nephew that I got the hiccups. To this day when I see him I just have to say Carly and the Chocolate Factory, Carly Horse or any of those and we break into hysterical laughter. It wasn't even that good of a movie...it was just plain old funny.

Back