All-Star I Am Not Ashamed To Say...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

these flashbacks are upsetting me cause all i can think about how the one girl in bring it on 1 died :( feels like part of my childhood is ruined because of it :(
Wait what? A girl died? How? when? where? what?

The 3 girls they focus on from about 0:09-0:12? It's the second one..she's from the band Blaque (I think the whole group was all the somewhat featured Clovers?)..
It's the girl who says "you've been touched by an angeeel girl" when kristen dunst's character find out that all the toros cheers are stolen and they visit the clovers high school. :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

ugh so sad!! :(

In honor of this thread and October 3rd Mean Girls day, I did a few #bringitonmeangirlsmashup cheers last night on twitter.

I'm major, I roar!
Boo, you whore!

I'm bitchin', great hair,
She doesn't even go here!

Hey Toros, that's right,
You're from Africa, why are you white?

That's alright, that's okay
You can't sit with us anyway.

Ready, ok! Toros all the way!
Don't let the haters
Stop you from doing your thang!

Knock 'em down Roll 'em around
On Wednesdays we wear pink!

Awesome, oh wow!
Sweatpants are all that fit me now!

Brrrr, it's cold in here
We only carry smalls, you could try Sears.

MTV is doing a Bring It On marathon starting at noon. Right now there's an episode of Made on where a coach from California Allstars is coaching a high school team, they even showed Lady Bullets earlier. And the episode of Made that comes on after this one is cheer related.
Looks like I found something to do on my day off. It's not like my schoolwork is due tonight :rolleyes:

MTV is doing a Bring It On marathon starting at noon. Right now there's an episode of Made on where a coach from California Allstars is coaching a high school team, they even showed Lady Bullets earlier. And the episode of Made that comes on after this one is cheer related.
Looks like I found something to do on my day off. It's not like my schoolwork is due tonight :rolleyes:
I will avoid turning on the TV because once I start watching I will get absolutely nothing done at all today...:eek:

Back