OT I Can't Stop Playing Candy Crush.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've hit a wall at 266....it's filled with bombs and chocolate and the chocolate generating machines and you have to cross 2 striped candies, 5 times....it's just not possible.

Why? Why do we do this to ourselves?

I guess the one plus side is I've taken to playing while I'm on the treadmill. Don't know how safe that is, but at least it makes my workout go by faster!

Ugh, I just beat that stupid level. The good news is that when you stop playing for a few days, you get lots of extra moves and I think they make it semi-easier so you can pass. I mean, they don't WANT you to give up the dollars you spend on extra lives and moves and new levels... Haha

Yep... Enjoy 169. It is pissing me off I swear I'm not going to play anymore!

Yeah I noticed on the little map that you weren't moving so I figured that one was gonna suck. :( I stopped playing for like 2 weeks because of 165. It gets to a point where it's not cute...difficult and challenging is one thing - impossible is another. :mad:

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I did make it to 140 today. Right after I posted that I would pay somebody to get me past level 35, I made it through next attempt. Maybe will work for 140, too.

I've hit a wall at 266....it's filled with bombs and chocolate and the chocolate generating machines and you have to cross 2 striped candies, 5 times....it's just not possible.

Why? Why do we do this to ourselves?

I guess the one plus side is I've taken to playing while I'm on the treadmill. Don't know how safe that is, but at least it makes my workout go by faster!

Nothing to do with Candy Crush, but now that I'm not on my phone and I'm on a real computer, I can see your profile picture and I think I have seen you on Facebook on Rudags page. :) So now I like you even more.

As for Candy Crush...@$%# this game. Seriously. :banghead::banghead::banghead: This level can _________ . (Fill in with whatever saying you like)

Back