All-Star I Could Really Use Your Opinion...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hey @cRayCheerDad
I was bored at work today and just played around with my design program and came up with this pretty quick.
I have another idea if you wanted to keep branding similar - but that will have to wait until tomorrow... but I have an idea :)

I agree with the above posters. You just need some polish to the design.

Untitled-4_zpsnoqnzbj3.jpg
Can you repost the image? I would love to see what you came up with!

Great point. We have permission from the photog on the photo. Yes, I know all the parents very well as I was team dad for the team that year. I wrote the book for the team as I was so inspired by them. :)
Knowing the parents is much different than getting proper permission to use their child's photo, particularly in a for profit setting. I had to deal with something very similar years ago and I would not allow my daughter to be photographed or filmed for this person's "venture" (I wasn't asked - it was assumed everyone would be ok with it). I would get signed releases to make sure you are covered from a legal (and ethical) aspect.

Knowing the parents is much different than getting proper permission to use their child's photo, particularly in a for profit setting. I had to deal with something very similar years ago and I would not allow my daughter to be photographed or filmed for this person's "venture" (I wasn't asked - it was assumed everyone would be ok with it). I would get signed releases to make sure you are covered from a legal (and ethical) aspect.
Great advice. Thanks.

Thanks for everyone's input. I ended up going a different direction but incorporating much of everyone's thoughts.

Hopefully there will not be anymore confusion about the book. Below is the final product. Thanks Again!

61NXAwj2GIL._AC_US436_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

Option 1 is more eye catching and although I absolutely know who the Stingrays are as a gym I have no idea about the significance of the bow :(

Same. I know what Summit is, but I didn't even realize that was a special kind of bow - it kind of made me think of gift wrap at first - it didn't scream 'cheer' to me.

Back