OT I Didn't Know Where Else To Put This. What Are Honors Classes Like In English For 8th Grade?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Because a lot of people crave the validation and sense of community that this board can provide. We've had people lie about being on level 5 teams (like Fierce_Elite lying about being on Lady Elite--some users might be familiar with her, and in more ways that they would like to admit), pervs, catfishes--you name it. We continue to have experiences with liars who are unaware of the knowledge that the people on this board have. Liars can't hide long on here, because we notice when the slightest things are off. Just because we don't say anything, doesn't mean that we don't know.
I have to point out something here. You say you notice when the slightest things are off; however, you don't know me, or what I really mean by what I'm typing. Sometimes, people can get the wrong vibe when you're typing because you can't tell the specific tone.
When did I state you were claiming to be older? I didn't nor are you the only questionable person around these days.

I actually completely believe you about your age and I think you've shared way too much actual information about yourself on a public forum that has made figuring you out way, way too easy. It's scary almost. That being said, pay attention in class---you're in school right now and instead of being on FB all day, you should be reading a book or studying something.
First of all, right now I have nothing to do. Currently I'm in English, but I finished all my assignments.
I didn't say you specifically called me out on my age. One person did on the previous page, I forgot the username.

This isn't an LOL moment.

I didn't know Aussie teachers were so gung ho about kids texting in class.
What do you mean, I didn't think I was in immediate danger here.
Like I said in the other post, I did all the assignments so I have nothing to do this period.
I don't live in Australia. I'm in the United States.

What do you mean, I didn't think I was in immediate danger here.
Like I said in the other post, I did all the assignments so I have nothing to do this period.
I don't live in Australia. I'm in the United States.
I mean that people have serious questions and aren't trying to joke around with you.

You seem to find everything funny, even asbestos poisoning. I can't take you seriously.

Because you've given us reason to.
So your shimmy implies that you agree that you've given us reason to suspect you, but then you claim to wonder why everyone does, as if you don't know.

I think we both know that you're desperate for attention. I'm not sure whether to feel annoyed or pity you.

Everyone, let's stop feeding the troll. I feel like I can see her inside of her hidey-hole, grinning at her computer screen like a crazy person.

Double post but honestly, people on here are a lot more accepting than you might think. It's just that we don't appreciate being lied to. Nothing wrong with being yourself. You don't have to be older, or be L5/cheer famous/have a lot of cheer experience to be well loved and respected on here.

So your shimmy implies that you agree that you've given us reason to suspect you, but then you claim to wonder why everyone does, as if you don't know.

I think we both know that you're desperate for attention. I'm not sure whether to feel annoyed or pity you.

Everyone, let's stop feeding the troll. I feel like I can see her inside of her hidey-hole, grinning at her computer screen like a crazy person.
Here's my question.
What do you think I'm lying about?

Back