All-Star I. H. M. O.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ihmotakeone4.png

I have some of me. Ill get em in the morning!

I don't know if anyone saw this, but there is a girl who does an unassisted QP on Twist and Shout this year.When she hits it perfectly, I think she deserves a shirt with this badge on it.
http://www.cheerleader.net/Oklahoma_City-20Nov10/46 Twist and Shout Sr Obsession.mp4.mp4
^^^ Copy and paste the entire link (even the "mp4.mp4." part) in your browser and download it. Don't click on it, it wont work.

I don't know if anyone saw this, but there is a girl who does an unassisted QP on Twist and Shout this year.When she hits it perfectly, I think she deserves a shirt with this badge on it.
http://www.cheerleader.net/Oklahoma_City-20Nov10/46 Twist and Shout Sr Obsession.mp4.mp4
^^^ Copy and paste the entire link (even the "mp4.mp4." part) in your browser and download it. Don't click on it, it wont work.

Anyone know who own's cheerleader.net?

Also, if you have a picture or video of you stunting on your own, put the badge in your signature.

Gracias.

king, i don't think i have any vids of just me, is it ok if its a team vid?

sure. im not trying to be exclusive with this. i want to encourage it!

you know how i know this might be successful? When I see the 110 pound tumbler busting his butt to toss a stretch to the top. Not just when the meathead does the one arm rewind. The one arm rewind is amazing and awesome AND important, but if there is enough pride (not always a bad word) in oneself to push and be able to stunt on your own taken by everyone i think cheer will be better because of it .

like corey doyle :) i'll have to get videos of us stunting over nationals practice. the kid came in not knowing how to coed stunt at all, and he's not much bigger than me lol and we've already got him doing libs! i told him we'd get a toss cupie before he graduates for sure.

like corey doyle :) i'll have to get videos of us stunting over nationals practice. the kid came in not knowing how to coed stunt at all, and he's not much bigger than me lol and we've already got him doing libs! i told him we'd get a toss cupie before he graduates for sure.

THAT is what IHMO is about.

Back