OT I hate

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

cheerKT

Best Overall Poster
Dec 13, 2009
FINALS.

I just want to cry I'm so busy with all this work. It's almost midnight and I just chugged a coffee to finish this 9 page paper. I currently have 1 page done. COOL.

Is anyone else feeling the pressure? And yes, I'm aware I'm wasting more time by posting on here. Just let it happen....

I feel ya! I keep getting side tracked. My friend down the hall from me just deactivated her Facebook account for the next 2 weeks so she couldn't go on it and could actually study. I'm thinking thats a really good idea right about now...

I'm strongly considering deactivating mine. I waste SO MUCH time on it.

my roommate just came home and told me that my school brought dogs into the student union for people to play with as a stress reliever. And gave out bubble wrap for people to pop. haha. They also offered free zumba, yoga, and palates classes. And free breakfasts for people pulling all nighters in the library.

That's really nice! The puppy one is awesome, but it'd make me miss mine. I think our school is offering free massages this weekend. Question: Is it possible to deactivate your Fierceboard account for a while? I have no self control when it comes to the internet.

hi, my name is carrie, and i'm an internet-aholic. and i procrastinate everything i do. :)

That's really nice! The puppy one is awesome, but it'd make me miss mine. I think our school is offering free massages this weekend. Question: Is it possible to deactivate your Fierceboard account for a while? I have no self control when it comes to the internet.

Not sure about the Fierce account. You could always have your friend change your password and not tell you what it is until after your tests are over. I considered doing that with my facebook because if you deactivate all you have to do it log in and it starts right back up. Password change would work better.

And we had free 5 minute peer-to-peer massages this weekend too. haha so funny.

Im with you, ugh I hate finals. Design applications ended about three weeks ago, all we were tested on was Adobe so that was really easy. Graphic design 414 final client presentation was last week and that was about three weeks of work so Im really glad that it is over. My last two finals are American architecture and intro to advertising which are wednesday and friday. Architecture might be the one to send me over, 30 buildings and he only picks 5 for you to define and then there are six essays to write. Advertising is cumulative, but I have been able to produce decent answers when I really have no idea what the man is talking about.

Advertising is cumulative, but I have been able to produce decent answers when I really have no idea what the man is talking about.

I was the same way with my marketing class LOL I loved it because it was easy to talk your way out even if you didn't really pay attention in class. Now I'm in an ethics & law class and I hate it! And I have a 10+ page paper due this week analyzing a law!

aww it's actually 12+ pages, guess I should start :( this is going to be so hard!
I do think FierceBoard and Facebook are a nice break from studying though :)
my friend used to have someone change her Facebook password but I think you can just pretend you forgot your password and request to have it sent to your email so that doesn't really work either ...

agreeed im sooo stressed out, this is my last semester and i graduate so the pressures really on to do well, and it sucks!!! on the positive side everyone is almost done for this semester and will be able to just chill (and cheer) for a while

I'm on a horrible 20 minute rotating schedule currently.......study, facebook, eat cookies/popcorn, repeat. Study, fierceboard, eat something else, etc. My finals cookie supply is dwindling fast. Its horrendously bad(and not to mention unhealthy). I may have to exile myself to the library with no food/electronics.

Im surprised I didnt deactivate my facebook, I spend too much time just lurking around on it hahaha. But I've had two 8:30am exams Monday and today, worst thing ever since my earliest class all semester was 12 noon hahah. But now I only have 2 exams left! Thank god, but I have to study for days for my History, cause I need a good grade to keep my C in that class :( I also murdered myself studying for Math, so hopefully it pays off! Not to mention Im still highly mad that my third exam is tonight, and then I have to wait around till Friday doing nothing but study for my History exam, its one of the last ones being given throughout the school, ugh.

Goodluck to all of yall though :)

I had the 1st exam offered, and the last exam offered. My exams span over like a week and a half. ugh.

Back