OT I hate

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know that I am late on this but if you want a trick to writing your papers really fast. Make your outline a few days ahead of time then if you like to put it off until last minute it is a piece of cake to put together. After 5 years of college figuring out this method has helped so much with papers. Eventually you will be able to crank out 10+ pages in 2 hours or less.

Goodluck everyone who has finals the next few weeks I know they suck but just think of the (almost) long break that comes afterwards.

I know that I am late on this but if you want a trick to writing your papers really fast. Make your outline a few days ahead of time then if you like to put it off until last minute it is a piece of cake to put together. After 5 years of college figuring out this method has helped so much with papers. Eventually you will be able to crank out 10+ pages in 2 hours or less.

Goodluck everyone who has finals the next few weeks I know they suck but just think of the (almost) long break that comes afterwards.

I need to do this. It's like something in my brain won't let me work on these things until right before they are due. I always get them done, but never before the night before. I also do well on them, but it takes that pressure to get me motivated. I cranked out 7.5 pages today, but it literally took me ALL DAY because I had no idea what I was going to say. Scared to see my grade on this one because I know it sucks so bad. But it so hard because I also have an exam in that class tomorrow when the paper is due. BUT I have a final in a whole different class a few hours before that I haven't even gotten to focus on because I've been so annoyed with this paper. Then I don't get any relief because I have a giant project due Friday that just got assigned last week. Relax then? NOPE. Exam in my hardest class Monday.

ARRGHH. I'm just going to cry tears of joy when this is all over.

I need to do this. It's like something in my brain won't let me work on these things until right before they are due. I always get them done, but never before the night before. I also do well on them, but it takes that pressure to get me motivated. I cranked out 7.5 pages today, but it literally took me ALL DAY because I had no idea what I was going to say. Scared to see my grade on this one because I know it sucks so bad. But it so hard because I also have an exam in that class tomorrow when the paper is due. BUT I have a final in a whole different class a few hours before that I haven't even gotten to focus on because I've been so annoyed with this paper. Then I don't get any relief because I have a giant project due Friday that just got assigned last week. Relax then? NOPE. Exam in my hardest class Monday.

ARRGHH. I'm just going to cry tears of joy when this is all over.

Definetly try the outline route you will be amazed at how much easier it makes writing papers. I was always the type that would wait last minute to do my papers until one of my professors made us write our papers in steps. He had us do like 7 steps throughout the semester (most were pointless) but the one step that I continue doing is making my outline.

For one of my classes this semester we had 2 papers do on the same day. Instead of worrying like everyone else about getting it done I had completed the outlines like 2 weeks earlier and just typed it all out the night before with no stress. The outline has the quotes I was using and every point I would make.
If you want I can email you the outline format that I use and you just put in your info.

Definetly try the outline route you will be amazed at how much easier it makes writing papers. I was always the type that would wait last minute to do my papers until one of my professors made us write our papers in steps. He had us do like 7 steps throughout the semester (most were pointless) but the one step that I continue doing is making my outline.

For one of my classes this semester we had 2 papers do on the same day. Instead of worrying like everyone else about getting it done I had completed the outlines like 2 weeks earlier and just typed it all out the night before with no stress. The outline has the quotes I was using and every point I would make.
If you want I can email you the outline format that I use and you just put in your info.

I would really appreciate that! I'll PM you my email address!

I have my last final tomorrow, and honestly the campus is deaddddddd. It seems like everyone has gone home alraedy :(

BUTTTTTTT I did get a 80 on my math exam! Which makes me sooo happy because I had to make higher than a 72 so that my lowest grade (the 72) could get changed to a higher grade, and it did, and while he told us to do the math ourselfs cause it wasnt being posted for a while, and I get a 83 in the class, YIPPPEEE A B :)

And, I have an A in Psychology before my exam, so if I get a good grade on my exam then I get an A :) I DONT THINK IVE EVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE. Okay, off to study now!

I am SO glad/relieved to be finished with finals & first semester..it was legit a whirlwind between injuries/stress and just everything. Katie, I hope you were able to get your essay finished and I bet it is amazing!! I definitely should try using some sort of outline technique prior to essay writing. I tend to have issues with redundancy and sometimes just losing track of my "overall claim". However, I seem to find it a whole lot easier just to write the darn thing and get it over with. I mean I did pretty well on all my papers I wrote this semester by my own method of free write/edit haha I guess just find what works?!

Anyways, finals week and the week prior were insane. I literally got home earlier this afternoon and fell asleep in my kitchen! haha So excited for my next finals to be smack dab in the middle of WORLDS! great :) haha VOD study breaks <3

I have my last final tomorrow, and honestly the campus is deaddddddd. It seems like everyone has gone home alraedy :(

BUTTTTTTT I did get a 80 on my math exam! Which makes me sooo happy because I had to make higher than a 72 so that my lowest grade (the 72) could get changed to a higher grade, and it did, and while he told us to do the math ourselfs cause it wasnt being posted for a while, and I get a 83 in the class, YIPPPEEE A B :)

And, I have an A in Psychology before my exam, so if I get a good grade on my exam then I get an A :) I DONT THINK IVE EVER BEEN SO HAPPY IN MY LIFE. Okay, off to study now!

YAYAY!!! Congrats Court! I am sososo nervous for semester grades..I don't find out for at least another week. Hope the Psych exam went well! I had my Psych exam this morning..SO much information to memorize, but I love psych so praying it went alright, I need an A on it!

i only have one final left today and I really just want to get it over with. I had my spanish final this morning and it only took me 20 minutes so I was pretty excited! haha I just want to be done with the semester.

i finished on friday! i'm so happy to be done with this semester... I wrote a 10 page paper for my sociology class and got an 85 on it :( so I got a B+ in the class rather than the A- I was shooting for. My average was 89.974 and my teacher doesn't round up. grr.

Don't even give me that! I'm here still, and ONLY people with a MW 2:30 class have a final tomorrow. Everyone else was done Saturday morning and dipped out. Probably about 1000 kids out of the 28,000 that go here. haha.

Almost done. hellllpppppp

DONE! WOOHOOO! And wow, the 22nd, that's miserable. That's like, high school. haha. Actually, even the high schools around here get out end of this week.

got a 89 on my first final in micro-econ today. yaaaay. but i still got a C in the class. wtf. and i study all the time, have only missed one day of class, and turned in every homework. one of my friends in class has never studied, never done a single homework, and only goes to class once ever 2 weeks (litterally) and got a D. :mad:

this is making me dreaaaad finals in college! haha. i'm freaking out now about applying to colleges and scholarships. So many forms, so many essays.

Back