All-Star I Just Want To Congratulate The Super Duper Cells.....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 11, 2010
On a job well done this weekend my they had an injury in the opening of the routine and they had 10 minutes to find a replacement and go back out and perform the girls talked her through the routine on the floor. Then on Day 2 they had another injury and had minimal time to find a replacement and they went out there and hit their routine and won 1st place. I would have loved for them to win Grand Champions but I think they won so much more and that was working together as a team to overcome obstacles.

Great show of maturity and composure under pressure for these young ladies! Keep it up! You NEVER know what the world of cheer competitions is going to throw at you. It's great to know you can handle it. CONGRATS!

i know i speak for the entire staff and program when i say that the team work displayed by supercells this weekend was truly inspiring. it was an awful weekend for us injury wise and they worked through it like experienced professionals. a very proud moment for all of us and a special congratulations on a much earned win. go cells!

On a job well done this weekend my they had an injury in the opening of the routine and they had 10 minutes to find a replacement and go back out and perform the girls talked her through the routine on the floor. Then on Day 2 they had another injury and had minimal time to find a replacement and they went out there and hit their routine and won 1st place. I would have loved for them to win Grand Champions but I think they won so much more and that was working together as a team to overcome obstacles.

Wow...Amazing!!
smile.png

Love my Cells! They did an amazing job and overcame huge obsticales with injuries. Way to go ladies. Thanks to our fill in's we did great.

Latest posts

Back