I Need Help For Being A Flyer???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 31, 2011
I'm most likely going to fly on level 5 for the 2011-2012 cheer season...are there any drills I can do for improving my flexibility for my scorpions, bow & arrow's and heel stretches??? I am VERY flexible but I want to become better!

I'm most likely going to fly on level 5 for the 2011-2012 cheer season...are there any drills I can do for improving my flexibility for my scorpions, bow & arrow's and heel stretches??? I am VERY flexible but I want to become better!

Hey! I am currently flying a level 5 induvidual stunt!
It is so fun and the sunts are unlimited!
Anyways for back flexability to get a good scorpion/ spike ( needle)
Go into a door frame and put the leg you pull up on one side of the door frame and hold the other with your hands.. gradually push up more and more until you are straight! If you want a SUPER gorgeous spike find a smaller door frame once you've completly mastered the larger one.

For a bow n arrow lay in the splits ( whatever foot you pull is infront of you) then turn your front foot as if you are in a bow n arrow on the ground.
Lucky for me my front hallway has theese gap things and I push my leg up the wall into bow n arrow position and I just hold around the wall post.

Back