All-Star I want to follow twitters from Worlds!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheercurl

Cheer Parent
Dec 14, 2009
I can't go but would love a play by play if possible. How do I go about doing this? I am really not that familiar with twitter.

Anyone else Tweeting or twittering or whatever from Worlds? Missy? Anyone? I figured our how to follow. Who new it would be so easy?

how do you make twitter send updates to your phone?

How To Add Your Phone To Your Twitter Account

1. Send a text to your Twitter code with the word START
2. We'll reply and ask you to sign up if you're new or reply with your username if you already have an account, which you do.
3. Send your username (do not send any additional characters in the message, or we won't be able to read it correctly)

3ibxh2eckabhrms

4. When Twitter asks for your password, carefully send your password to us (remember: passwords are case sensitive!)
5. Twitter will ask you to send "OK" if you want to use Twitter on your phone. Send OK, and you're all set! Now you can send messages to your Twitter code, and they will post as Tweets on your Twitter profile for all your friends to read.

I'm going to tweet as much as possible. I can't make any promises, but follow me anyway and I'll probably have some pretty entertaining tweets from the weekend. haha.

katieguentherrr

Oh and I have my phone number in my profile, so all I have to do to get someone's tweets to my phone is click the little arrows in a circle by their name, and I get them in a text. Try that. =)

I'm going to tweet as much as possible. I can't make any promises, but follow me anyway and I'll probably have some pretty entertaining tweets from the weekend. haha.

katieguentherrr

Oh and I have my phone number in my profile, so all I have to do to get someone's tweets to my phone is click the little arrows in a circle by their name, and I get them in a text. Try that. =)

well, i will be attempting to tweet.
my username is http://www.twitter.com/showstopper1006

just follow my tweets

http://www.twitter.com/cheercurl PLEASE ADD me or whatever it is you do?

I will try to attempt to tweet every team from Worlds. twitter.com/laurenchrissyy

THANKS y'ALL! ill be following you! like all of you. . .ud be of great help. . . .mines j3r4h by the way on twitter. . .

We'll send or retweet as many as we can from the @PrioritySeating account.

Back