All-Star I Wish That I Could Have This Moment For Life

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

U.S.Finals Virginia Beach 2010 awards <3 we had won the U.S. Finals overall in the country the year before, kicked butt again, and got our victory another year. the whole team, parents, and coaches were all in tears

Sitting the lobby of my hotel at cheersport with the rest of my team not knowing what to expect from our coaches after we were told to come to a mandatory meeting, and finding out that the scoring was wrong and that we had got 3rd at cheersport instead of 4th. Our goal was to medal, and it was my last competition with my team before I moved out of state so literally everything was an emotional roller coaster for me that weekend. Im never going forget how amazing it felt to watch my coach pull the medals out of his backpack and tell us we had got third.

Also that same weekend day two giving my best friend a hug as she walked off the other side of the stage to go back to warm ups for her other team, I was completely fine till then because then it really hit me that everything was over for me it was my last time competing with her and my gym.

I am gonna speak for my CP... winning Worlds is def on her list. Jumping around like a bunch of lunatics, screaming, hugging each other and crying. Ending up in Worlds triage behind the curtain right after winning with her ankle re-injured after they all fell on each other in an ecstatic pile, not on the list LOL!!!

At worlds my team placed 7th (thats good for uk haha) our team had lots of injuries in particular an acl rupture on the warm up mat the thursday before worlds, we had no other replacement so had to re-do the routine without her. My special moment was after worlds had finished on the monday night we all went to Magical kingdom to watch the fireworks at the castle and we all got very emotional, thats where our gyms saying came from 'Nothing is impossible if you believe'
Going to Worlds AT ALL is a huge accomplishment. 7th Place is GREAT! Congratulations!

Sitting the lobby of my hotel at cheersport with the rest of my team not knowing what to expect from our coaches after we were told to come to a mandatory meeting, and finding out that the scoring was wrong and that we had got 3rd at cheersport instead of 4th. Our goal was to medal, and it was my last competition with my team before I moved out of state so literally everything was an emotional roller coaster for me that weekend. Im never going forget how amazing it felt to watch my coach pull the medals out of his backpack and tell us we had got third.

Also that same weekend day two giving my best friend a hug as she walked off the other side of the stage to go back to warm ups for her other team, I was completely fine till then because then it really hit me that everything was over for me it was my last time competing with her and my gym.
the first part: best feeling ever

When my team attended NCA Nationals for the very first time and won this year! Everytime I hear this song, this is the exact moment I think of :)

When I competed with my team at UCA nationals and it was our LAST time competing together. It was the closest team I have ever been on, and we had a huge talk before we went on and all of us were balling. I believe it made us stronger when we took the floor. I also promised myself I would hit everything and dedicate my performance to everyone who ever said I couldn't be good enough to go to nationals or be on a good team in my past. It was probably the best moment I have ever experienced, no joke. :) We didn't win, but we did a personal best, and everything hit solid.

When I was on youth 2, it was our third competition in and we were having some ups and downs. The coaches changed the dance the practice before. I was sick, we went out, nailed our routine and we got national champions!

Back