All-Star Iasf 2019-2020 Levels 1 To...7?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, they are. It's illegal now, even in level 6 and in college.

IASF rules on Level 6 Tosses:

G.
Top persons tossed to another set of bases must be thrown by 3 or 4 bases and must be caught in a cradle position by at least 3 stationary catchers. Catchers may not be involved in any other choreography and must have visual contact with top person when the toss is initiated and must maintain visual contact throughout the entire toss. The toss is allowed up to 0 flipping and 1 1⁄2 twisting rotations or 3⁄4 front flips with 0 twists. The bases involved in the toss must be stationary while tossing.

IASF rules on Level 6 Tosses:

G.
Top persons tossed to another set of bases must be thrown by 3 or 4 bases and must be caught in a cradle position by at least 3 stationary catchers. Catchers may not be involved in any other choreography and must have visual contact with top person when the toss is initiated and must maintain visual contact throughout the entire toss. The toss is allowed up to 0 flipping and 1 1⁄2 twisting rotations or 3⁄4 front flips with 0 twists. The bases involved in the toss must be stationary while tossing.
Exactly. We still can throw them, which is why I asked if they were gone. I don't know where the information that it is illegal comes from...

Exactly. We still can throw them, which is why I asked if they were gone. I don't know where the information that it is illegal comes from...

Maybe from the college rules on baskets that changed earlier this year? That’s my best guess

Does anyone else feel like we're going to end up with a worlds WEEK instead of weekend thanks to all the divisions being added? It kind of makes my head spin to keep track of them all at this point with all of the new open divisions and non tumbling and all that!

I think I read that 2020 there will be 46 Worlds divisions and EP’s are allowed to give out an additional 42 At Large Bids. I’m wondering if Varsity is trying to cleanup the *hit show knows as the Summit and in an effort to stem the rapidly decreasing participation rates by moving these older teams to Worlds. Kind of like their mentality when they created the Summit. We’ve seen how well this worked.

Last edited:
I think I read that 2020 there will be 46 Worlds divisions and EP’s are allowed to give out an additional 42 At Large Bids. I’m wondering if Varsity is trying to cleanup the *hit show knows as the Summit and in an effort to stem the rapidly decreasing participation rates by moving these older teams to Worlds. Kind of like their mentality when they created the Summit. We’ve seen how well this worked.
Imagine what it would be without the new venue, definitely 4 days!

Back