All-Star Icc Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 11, 2010
Hey everyone. I am a member of INSPIRE, and im sure all of you have heard many things that have been going on.. Kingston has said there will be an update on the situation tomorrow so I am not going to say anything as to what happened now, but what I am asking is if there are any males that are willing to have a tryout for inspire. We have lost many of our boys due to what happened and are looking for boys at this time...there will be tryouts tuesday at practice 630-9 and i will be posting the address when i receive it tomorrow. My facebook account is http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1382040128, so if your interested please send me an message and I will be more then happy to give you details. Thanks to anyone who can help!

we now have been confirmed that yes, we are keeping our aurora location!
the address is

2680 Diehl Road*
Aurora, Il. 60502

so ANY BOYS who want to be on inspire please contact my facebook
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1382040128

i will be willing to give ANYONE information.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

we are under the name of ICE now, and darlene has taken over =]
we are not competing at jamfest indy as of right now, cheersport
and dallas are our main goals, but we need the BOYS to help us out on this one.

tryouts tomorrow at 630-9 at the aurora location!

thank you.

I only have daughters and they are definitely not level 5 :oops:, but my older one is going to see if any of the boys she knows can come tomorrow. We were actually going to sign up with ICC this past weekend and were very saddened by all this--we were so looking forward to joining the ICC family. Best of luck to you and your awesome team. I totally agree-- you guys will rise above this.

This makes me wonder, would Inspire consider going Semi and taking some more girls?

I only have daughters and they are definitely not level 5 :oops:, but my older one is going to see if any of the boys she knows can come tomorrow. We were actually going to sign up with ICC this past weekend and were very saddened by all this--we were so looking forward to joining the ICC family. Best of luck to you and your awesome team. I totally agree-- you guys will rise above this.

I would think that there will be openings on more than just Inspire so, if you are still interested, bring your daughters...

I am sure that this will be addressed later when an offical statement is made from ICC, but when you say you lost many of your boys, how many is "many"? and did the boys who left go to another gym?

Sorry if that can't be answered right now, I will understand and wait for the statement from the gym.

Back