All-Star Icc Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What kind of statement are we looking for? ICC closed, leaving LOTS of hard-working kids with an unfinished season...now they're finishing out season as ICE, thanks to this awesome Darlene person. I don't really know that the "public" needs to know more than that?

I truely feel a public statement should be out. When similar situations happened at other gyms in the past, there were threads and a parents section kind of against it!

I think the issue with releasing a public statement is that the accusations being made are based off rumors. I'm not personally involved with the gym, and I could be wrong, but from what I've heard it seems that there isn't anything to back this up. But we all know how gossip travels in the cheer world... It's like a game of telephone and the initial story can come out mangled and twisted at the other end. I have yet to see anything in the local news about this, though. When issues came up with the old co-owner, the Naperville newspapers were quick to report it.

There is a gym meeting tonight at 6pm for all former ICC families so I would expect something to come out either late tonight or tomorrow morning. It will be focused on the future with ICE All Stars not the past. Sharing accusations and information on a public board will only breed further speculation which will not be positive for the athletes, families or cheer community.

I completely understand. It was my understanding something FACTUAL came out of this situation. If its still all rumor and speculation, I agree, lets wait until something else comes of it.

Best of luck ICE!!!! Your other Illinois cheer families will be there to support you all the way! Remember the words of the great Beyonce "I'm a survivor, I'm not gonna give up, I'm gonna work harder, I'm a survivor"!!!!!!!!!!! (something like that) :)

Yeah... especially considering their roster will be different with the kids they lost and they could be in a new division?

From what I understand - Most of the level 5 teams - While trying to stay together have lost some of their roster. Im GUESSING that they will have to decline their bids due to new rosters anyway. I am pretty sure that even if their roster DID change - They would probably have to get a new bid anyway...

Im wondering if Indiana ICE (Small Limited) Will add any ICC to that team?

Back