All-Star Icc Help

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From what I understand - Most of the level 5 teams - While trying to stay together have lost some of their roster. Im GUESSING that they will have to decline their bids due to new rosters anyway. I am pretty sure that even if their roster DID change - They would probably have to get a new bid anyway...

Im wondering if Indiana ICE (Small Limited) Will add any ICC to that team?

darlene is trying to keep alllll the teams the same.
there are a few girls from inspire filling in on the small limited team
but just for this weekend.

The best statement she could possibly make would be something like: "There has been an unfortunate situation that has occured at ICC and the former owner has regrettably left the gym. I have chosen to take on ICC as part of the ICE family and look forward to many rewarding years with this new set of kids and parents. Please be patient through this transition and respect the former owner of ICC as well as any kids that have decided to move on for any reason. Thank you. . .". (that's not an actual statement, just one I made up)

More information than this in a statement would take away from an already rough transition for a large group of kids and be disrespectful to the people involved.

Good luck to everyone this is affecting

After seeing some of the Facebook statuses today I can probably gander a guess on what happened....

Latest posts

Back