Icc Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really want to go on Saturday to support everyone and see unity black. Buuut they're supposedly not on until gone 10 and the last train back to London is 9.30... Anyone got any bright ideas which don't involve me forking out for a hotel?

Sent from the Fierce Board App Android

I'll be there competing! Would love to meet some of you!
I really want to go on Saturday to support everyone and see unity black. Buuut they're supposedly not on until gone 10 and the last train back to London is 9.30... Anyone got any bright ideas which don't involve me forking out for a hotel?

Try the megabus- it's sooo cheap for a coach to/from london from everywhere! I'm not sure about times etc, or national express whatever coaches really!! I want to trade stuff but I don't have anything to trade:-(

I'll be there competing! Would love to meet some of you!

Try the megabus- it's sooo cheap for a coach to/from london from everywhere! I'm not sure about times etc, or national express whatever coaches really!! I want to trade stuff but I don't have anything to trade:-(

Thanks, I have actually looked at coaches but they finish even earlier than the trains :( which team are you from?

Do you have a friend who lives in the area that you could stay with? That's the only thing I can think of other than a hotel!

Do you have a friend who lives in the area that you could stay with? That's the only thing I can think of other than a hotel!
Yeah that's what I'm thinking of, I'm not sure how far away from the arena they live though! Also, she's not into cheer so I'm sure I'd get a very strange look for asking if I can crash on her floor so I can stay to watch some people throw some other people in the air until 10.30pm...! Might see how much a travelodge or something is/see what it's like to drive

I have a bunch of T-shirts I'd be willing to trade. Woodlands Elite, University Cheer Force, Texas Lonestar Cheer, South Elite, OC Allstars, Cheer Central Suns, and a bunch of smaller teams too!

Could someone pretty pretty please take some videos? I can pay with shimmies!
I really want:
-Kingston Cougars Gold (Senior 2 L, 15.42, 14.45)
-Crimson Heat Tigers (Senior 2 L, 15.58, 15.01)
-Marshals Colonels (Senior 2 L, 16.54, 15.57)
-Unity Jade (Senior 2 L, 17.02, 16.05)
-Fierce Athletics Panthers (Senior 2, 16.42, 15.45)
-Fierce Athletics Fiercecats (Senior 3 AG, 17.58, 17.53)
-Unity Indigo (Senior 3 Coed, 21.02, 21.03)
-Crimson Heat Tigers (Senior 4 AG, 18.22, 18.17)
-Unity Ruby (Senior 4 AG, 18.46, 18.41)
-London City Stars (Senior 4 Coed, 18.58, 18.53)
-Fierce Athletics Wildcats (Senior 4 Coed unltd, 20.42, 19.49)
-Marshals Pretty Bullets (Senior 5 AG, 21.14, 21.23)
-Marshals Generals (Senior 5 Coed, 21.34, 21.35)

That's a lot more than I was expecting...! But I've got lots of friends on the two in bold so if anyone could get either of those I'd be so grateful :D
So upset I can't be there, but please allow me to live vicariously through any videos you may get! Good luck everyone :cheering:

Back