Icu 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 17, 2014
Hey...I was wondering if any of you know which group stunt is going to represent their country in April on ICU World Championship 2014 :)
Anddd...Who are your favorites/ your predictions?

I am almost sure @HeatUniqueJ stunt group will be representing Germany.

And my favorite is Team Slo and Team Norway but hoping team Slo can win gold again.;)

Nope we are representing Germany as part of Team Germany AllGirl in the Premiere division :) The Stuntgroup representing Germany are the Cheerforce Fairies Extreme, an exceptionally talented bunch of Girls!

Nope we are representing Germany as part of Team Germany AllGirl in the Premiere division :) The Stuntgroup representing Germany are the Cheerforce Fairies Extreme, an exceptionally talented bunch of Girls!

This is so cool! They're great, can't wait to see what the put on the mat!

Haha, I totally started typing my response in German! :D
So I take it, the HSC Rockstars decided to forego Worlds this year?

Are any teams of Ftg bullets going?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
They don't compete as FTG Bullets at the ICU, they compete at IASF/USASF. Although, some athletes from FTG are on Team Germany.

FTG Bullets - if I remember correctly - won't be competing this year at IASF/USASF, since they didn't get a bid to compete. Their junior team, Pumas, did get a bid to compete and are going, not sure what category they are starting (I assume IOC5).

Back