Icu Championships

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheer4evah

Cheer Parent
Apr 20, 2011
Does anyone know when or where they will post a schedule for the ICU Championships? They have a general schedule on the website, but not a detailed one with actual times for the teams. My daughter and I are planning to go watch Team USA and I'm trying to plan my day.

Thanks!

Does anyone know when or where they will post a schedule for the ICU Championships? They have a general schedule on the website, but not a detailed one with actual times for the teams. My daughter and I are planning to go watch Team USA and I'm trying to plan my day.

Thanks!
Based on the current schedule, you'll probably want to get there at least 30 min before the Premier time block in order to find seats (4:30ish if not earlier). There will already be a decent chunk of spectators who are watching the Elite time block + Team Canada supporters fill the arena up pretty well for Premier typically (& Team Canada All Girl is the second Premier team to go). If you are staying for awards, don't plan on getting out of there until 9.

Kinda funny that both the swedish dance team (Cheer freestyle pom) and the swedish coed team (premiere coed) are the last teams out. Other than that i just wanna say that this is the first time sweden has a real national team in the coed division. theyre people from all over sweden on that team (the other teams are still club teams but they will problably be real national team in the future. at least the allgirl one.) and even though they still do not have alot of boys they have more than they used to.

Back