All-Star ICU Competition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

VERY true! its so much easier for coed to pull together than all girl, and you also make a good point with majority being UofL, but only my group had ever worked together, and another group had new main and side bases. And the other UofL group had never worked together, and the rest of UofL, Morehead, and jersey/maine mixed. In my opinion I think we did better last year because at UofL we train to pull together last second and make it work. Idk how I would feel about taking groups, but hopefully next year will be a better performance, its just disappointing when you see an all girl team drop 3 stunts and half pyramid and they are supposed to represent all of us! Oh well, I look forward to seeing what will happen next year! :)

Kind of late returning to the thread, but I got to thinking after watching all the videos and reviewing the general cheer performance score sheet. I'm disappointed they don't require jumps. To me they are an important skill in cheer, so I wish they would add those in.

Back