All-Star Icu Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did USA not compete in group stunts? I saw they were on the schedule (though I'm pretty sure it's outdated and has some errors) and there is yet to be a video posted on icu.org when all the others are up.

ETA: Found my answer in another thread. I'm kinda bummed, I always like seeing what they bring to the table! Anyone know why they pulled out at the last minute?

Did USA not compete in group stunts? I saw they were on the schedule (though I'm pretty sure it's outdated and has some errors) and there is yet to be a video posted on icu.org when all the others are up.

ETA: Found my answer in another thread. I'm kinda bummed, I always like seeing what they bring to the table! Anyone know why they pulled out at the last minute?

Almost sure someone got injuried

seriously though slovenia my jaw was on the flooooooooor, Australia was so clean and tight i honestly could not believe it, and norway was great too.

congrats to team canada for 4th and 6th proud of the red and white. I can honestly say i will be sweating during the full team performances hoping for the 5

Any news on Partner Stunt? I was so impressed with everyone, if partner and group stunt are anything to go by, cheer is rapidly improving worldwide!

Any news on Partner Stunt? I was so impressed with everyone, if partner and group stunt are anything to go by, cheer is rapidly improving worldwide!
21089_10151543629953563_556493103_n.jpg

554789_10151543632058563_818308606_n.jpg

Back