All-Star Icu Worlds 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone know why US Coed decided to go Elite and All-Girl stayed Advanced? They did great I was just curious if anyone knew the reason for the divisions.

ETA: Nevermind I"m an idiot they are both Elite. Anyone know why they both chose to do Elite and not Advanced? They're both school teams so that's surprising.

Anyone know why US Coed decided to go Elite and All-Girl stayed Advanced? They did great I was just curious if anyone knew the reason for the divisions.

According to the schedule they're elite.

And on the size of the guys these were the JV coed UCA national champions, so they're high school sized and probably work out a lot.

Me when Finland didn't hit:

giphy.gif

I did thoroughly enjoy that routine though.

According to the schedule they're elite.

And on the size of the guys these were the JV coed UCA national champions, so they're high school sized and probably work out a lot.

Yup fixed that right after I posted, the updated question being does anyone know why they both went elite when they're school teams? Like I said earlier, they did awesome I was just curious the logic behind the decision.

Yes! Team Germany did great! A few mistakes, but other than that they had a solid and clean routine.

I am
Yup fixed that right after I posted, the updated question being does anyone know why they both went elite when they're school teams? They did great I was just curious the logic behind the decision.

I suppose they were given a new routine and since the kids are obviously technically sound they were trusted enough to be doing level 5 esque skills.

I am

I suppose they were given a new routine and since the kids are obviously technically sound they were trusted enough to be doing level 5 esque skills.

@tojofasho in the routine they won UCA with they did fulls and level 5 stunts so I don't see why they wouldn't be elite (I don't know the restrictions but someone above posted that elite = level 5 skills)

@tojofasho in the routine they won UCA with they did fulls and level 5 stunts so I don't see why they wouldn't be elite (I don't know the restrictions but someone above posted that elite = level 5 skills)

Makes sense, I was focusing mostly on baskets and pyramids having to be improved upon.

Also there's a fire drill RIGHT AS CANADA AND US GO ON KILL ME.

I like team Canada's nod to the fact that they have the best cheer at ICU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back