All-Star Icu Worlds 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh no Finland, that pyramid issue..
In my opinion they had higher difficulty than USA and more fast paced routine as well...

So proud of the Scotland girls for the routines they put out today, especially the Cheer girls. Even though I'm not affiliated with their team from back home I saw their routine a few weeks ago at an Allstar comp and was in awe. They definitely stepped it up a gear here so here's hoping they get a good result. Canada realistically are my winners though because they smoked everyone in the division. Great routines by all and have thoroughly enjoyed watching worlds as opposed to studying for college finals

So, whose idea was it to show flags on a black background instead of showing the teams' reactions when they are announced ? Let us see the reactions, and then show the flags while they're scrambling around to get their medals !

So, whose idea was it to show flags on a black background instead of showing the teams' reactions when they are announced ? Let us see the reactions, and then show the flags while they're scrambling around to get their medals !
Right! And its not even a good graphic

Also they showed Mexico's flag in third place like 3 times before they announced it!

I had somehow the feeling that Mexico will take it, they also had more boys than Canada had so they were able to do more coed stunts. And the showmanship of those boys were amazing!

Nervous wait for Scotland next, just hoping for a top 5 finish but a medal would be amazing too. So happy to see how that group have progressed over the last year from when my old gym's junior team used to compete against them in the lower divisions. Brought a tear to my eye watching them <3

Back