All-Star Icu Worlds 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can we just take a moment... :jawdrop:

Team USA Junior Allgirl (aka Eastside MIDDLE School out of Kentucky)

...Middle Schoolers!

I know, it blows my mind. I've watched the video on Ale HD's channel like 25 times. How many of these kids came from allstar? Are they near Gymntyme/Cheerville? Because they are AMAZING.

Arent most teams high school aged? What's the age range? Coed Elite looked like high school boys.

I know, it blows my mind. I've watched the video on Ale HD's channel like 25 times. How many of these kids came from allstar? Are they near Gymntyme/Cheerville? Because they are AMAZING.

Arent most teams high school aged? What's the age range? Coed Elite looked like high school boys.
The school is like 15 min from Gymtyme, i just looked it up

They were amazing

Most teams are high school aged I would presume. And yes Jr Coed Elite is high school aged kids (Dyer County). Really cool to see them have less restricitions on their stunting (ex: they can't do double downs in the HS routine but can for this).

Back