All-Star Icu Worlds 2019

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 12, 2011
The one time a year since my retirement I still watch a cheercompetition has come.
Who else watches icu worlds?
I love how the background now shows where they are from by showing it on a map.

The one time a year since my retirement I still watch a cheercompetition has come.
Who else watches icu worlds?
I love how the background now shows where they are from by showing it on a map.
LOVED the juniors yesterday. Also team Canada making an aisle for their special athletes during the parade has to be one of my top cheer moments ever.

I only just tuned in this morning but loving the elite competition so far!

I felt for Team Canada Junior All Girl yesterday. I've watching Instagram Lives of them hitting the heck out of that routine and it just wasn't their day.

I have friends on Team Canada Coed Premier today and that team is prepped. The look solid and strong and have a team of exceptional athletes and people this year. I'm so excited to watch them again this year.

The BHS full ups from Team Canada All Girl Premier look amazing. Nothing moves on their rewinds either.

I'm really really excited!

The cheer of team France. Please give them an award for that one!!
FRANCE FRANCE OH LA LA...also can we just give them some props for allowing one of their female athletes to compete in the male uniform?? LOVE this team, so excited to watch them grow over the next few years.

Haha they had me on the floor with 'we say kanga, you say roo!'
YES! Im absolutely loving seeing countries take the cheer portion and really make it their own this year. What a genuinely fun thing and really takes me back to the heart of why we cheer.

YES! Im absolutely loving seeing countries take the cheer portion and really make it their own this year. What a genuinely fun thing and really takes me back to the heart of why we cheer.
Love it too.
After France's oohlala, the kangaroos of Australia, I'm kinda disappointed Italy didn't mention pizza in their cheer. :(

I have been so incredibly impressed by all the teams I've been able to watch today. The world and this sport has come so far since the start of ICU Worlds. Its incredibly impressive to watch!!

Back