All-Star Icu Worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just now catching up on videos. I would love to know what goes on in the spotters heads during Thailand's pyramid section. They're trying to watch to do their job and also dodging incoming bodies. Looks like military training should be a pre-req for spotting Thailand. :p

Poor Germany. :( It didn't look like they were reaching outside of their skill level, just looked like they were having a bad day and couldn't recover.

Wasn't as impressed with USA all girl as I normally am. Not that they were bad by any means, but just not what I was hoping for. Could have also been that I didn't care for their music. USA Coed however didn't disappoint!

Japan All girl was so tight and clean, but they may do better in the elite division.

So impressed by Norway All Girl! Hate that they had pyramid drops.

Update I got on Sweden - apparently the injury looks like it's an ACL tear. Hope it heals well.

O no.. Poor sweetie.. hoping she gets the help she needs and gets home here soon.. I feel for the team also though.. they have nationals soon too (in sweden only one nationals and the national teams are the winners from nationals,)

Watching some videos again and it´s so sad that Germany Allgirl had these mistakes. I just think they were nervous.

Really impressed about how effortlesss Team USA Allgirl put up four of these 1-1-1 stretch pyramides :cheering:

I feel cheer-hangover today. Eventhough I switched all the clocks to Orlando-time, unfortunally my neighbours didnt, so i woke up early again + it's all warm and Sunny so by the time I went to sleep it was almost getting light again...ugh...
Great night though! so impressed by many teams

I feel cheer-hangover today. Eventhough I switched all the clocks to Orlando-time, unfortunally my neighbours didnt, so i woke up early again + it's all warm and Sunny so by the time I went to sleep it was almost getting light again...ugh...
Great night though! so impressed by many teams

even i am cheer hangover toay and I went to sleep long before many of you.. but I have watched a few videos of teams i missed and i am impressed..

I didn't know they were competing again ! I just checked and they're on the schedule in HP, sunday at 1:40 PM.
They said Sunday and Monday :) glad I'll get to see them on the mat! Today my cp13 is cp14 and she got to catch up with them. The guy on the right actually gave her his CXS jacket for her birthday :) some of them are coming to watch her tonight :)
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1398548517.204162.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

They said Sunday and Monday :) glad I'll get to see them on the mat! Today my cp13 is cp14 and she got to catch up with them. The guy on the right actually gave her his CXS jacket for her birthday :) some of them are coming to watch her tonight :)
View attachment 528

That's so nice to improvise a gift like that ! If you actually see them performing, can we reverse the roles and you tell me how they do this time ? I didn't get the live feed so I won't be able to watch them ;). Also happy birthday and good luck to your CP !

No Thailand? WTH? Maybe I'm missing something with rules or scoring...

Thailand didn't have strong CoEd stunting compared to Puerto Rico, Chinese Taipei, and USA. Not a new score sheet, the judges are just rewarding teams that are "TRUE COED STUNTERS"
Plus having illegal elements in your routine will cost you

I think it's great that Orby and Eddie from Smoed came to watch ICU worlds! I always feel like the ICU competition doesn't get the attention it deserves.

Well, so sad for team Germany :( I was really hoping that they hit, but I guess they were too nervous. They had a great routine though.

It was veryyy sad we were all really disappointed , the first pyramid was by far the most solid thing in our whole routine , aswell as the stunt on the right. Those skills ALWAYS hit. We had a lot of changes to do because one of our Girls got really sick shortly before we left for Florida and couldn't come with us, so i guess that also added to our nervousness. I am happy my Stunts hit but i am still sad we could not show our true potential :(

It was veryyy sad we were all really disappointed , the first pyramid was by far the most solid thing in our whole routine , aswell as the stunt on the right. Those skills ALWAYS hit. We had a lot of changes to do because one of our Girls got really sick shortly before we left for Florida and couldn't come with us, so i guess that also added to our nervousness. I am happy my Stunts hit but i am still sad we could not show our true potential :(

(We.need.a.hug.smiley.please)

First - i really enjoyed watching this routine. But i was so sad when the first pyramid fell. Cp and me were both like: :jawdrop:

This girl is my 2-1-1 queen, like wake her up at 3am and she will hit it before she had her first coffee. So i know it was a fluke, this must have been solid every other time. Just really bad timing for a fluke to happen:(.
I just want to say i hope you had a great time, made memories that will last forever and your stuntgroup have come so far this season - there are so many things you can be proud of.

(We.need.a.hug.smiley.please)

First - i really enjoyed watching this routine. But i was so sad when the first pyramid fell. Cp and me were both like: :jawdrop:

This girl is my 2-1-1 queen, like wake her up at 3am and she will hit it before she had her first coffee. So i know it was a fluke, this must have been solid every other time. Just really bad timing for a fluke to happen:(.
I just want to say i hope you had a great time, made memories that will last forever and your stuntgroup have come so far this season - there are so many things you can be proud of.

It was just a very unfortunate day for us. The Team was really talented, everyone worked really really hard and we had a great free practice the thursday before the comp, even our runthrough in warmups was a hit. I guess it just wasn't meant to be that day. I am still proud of us for coming together as a Team made up from Stuntgroups coming from all over Germany and only practising a total of 6 weekends (starting in october once a month) and 4 days in Florida. ICU was like a dream for me and my Stuntgroup, we got the chance to compete in front of a massive crowd and got to meet a lot of amazing people. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything

All the Premiere Teams i saw did an amazing job and deserved the places they got, USA AllGirl was insane, we watched them at their Showcase at their hotel, they had a few mistakes there but went out on that comp mat and slayyyed
Canada also looked great, i kinda expected them to come in third in the AllGirl division.

I really hope we get the chance to go back next year

Back