All-Star Ideas For Worlds Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 17, 2010
I have our tshirts covered for Worlds but was wanting some ideas who to go to for bras, shorts, guys stuff, etc. Wasn't super impressed with what I saw in the GK practice wear. Any ideas?

Fierce-Sample.png

Here are a few ideas for you for Worlds Practice wear. These are past designs and Mock ups we have done, I thought maybe it would spark some inspiration lol I was going to put some of the Worlds Team Stuff up but its definitely worth waiting til Worlds to see. We also have a "Design Studio on our website where you can play with different ideas. Let me know if you need any help and thank you Kyle for bringing me up :)

Fierce-Sample.png

Here are a few ideas for you for Worlds Practice wear. These are past designs and Mock ups we have done, I thought maybe it would spark some inspiration lol I was going to put some of the Worlds Team Stuff up but its definitely worth waiting til Worlds to see. We also have a "Design Studio on our website where you can play with different ideas. Let me know if you need any help and thank you Kyle for bringing me up :)
Where can I get my hands on that Top Gun and Arizona Power sports bra??:)

Fierce-Sample.png

Sent you an email Shawn!!

Fierce-Sample.png

HIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!!
We loved the practice outfits you did for FIERCE! My daughter and the rest of the kids want nothing but your stuff next year! Great quality, nice fabrics, and they dont fall apart after washing them.

Shawn Miller will not disappoint. Fierce got practice wear for Atlanta, (CheerSport), and EVERYONE was impressed. Coaching staff, athletes, and us parents. Tori absolutely LOVES hers. The fabrics are high quality, and they don't stretch out or curl, the colors do not fade, and the pieces keep their shape. I personally, love his designs, and the quality of his work. Everyone in our program loves the clothing and how they look on the kids.

200tpic.jpg

30bclxz.jpg

fwk2va.jpg

Back