All-Star Ideas (your Favorite Things) For Goodie Bags

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheermom89

Cheer Parent
Dec 15, 2009
After 12 years of doing goodie bags for about 8 - 10 competions per year I have become stumped. I put the usual things in like water, granola bars, pretzels. fruit snacks etc, but I usually like to put fun things in and I just can't come up with any new unique ideas anymore. Can you help. Even some cute things like sayings if you can think of any. I do them for my daughters whole team. Approx 30 athletes. Thanks.

Stick in a drink like a Powerade and the Mnm idea is awesome! My team mom will give us just little bags of candy with a little jewlery each high school competiton and then we get a gift in the middle of the season- like this year was a Nike Backpack! It was expensive though. Since it's getting colder, a blanket in the teams colors would be super cute:)

Chapstick:) My mom does this for us sometimes, for Holidays. One time she put in little water flavoring packets, so that we could add them to our water for practice or whatever. I thought it was a cute idea.

Last year one of the mom's was putting together our good luck bags for georgia and she put in sunglasses with a note that said "Jersey S4; your future's so bright, you're gonna need shades!" It was cute :) Also some plain bows in team colors! Nothing too fancy just something that matches

Once, my team mom got us fortune cookies with a cute note inside saying goodluck. It was really cute!
I've also gotten a livestrong bracelet that was blue/black with my team name on it!

I did a quick google search and here are some websites for those:
Fortune Cookies
Fortune Cookies
Bracelets

Thanks everyone. We did lots of food - tried to keep it somewhat healthy, water and a personalized star cookie. Also we gave them a Blow pop that said, BLOW the judges away - make your routine POP- You Got This. Senior Co-ed 4. Well it worked because they were awesome and won their level, most entertaining and Grand Champs for level 4 and 5. Off to a great start.

Best of luck this season everyone.

Please keep posting ideas. They are fun to read.

We did these in high school. When it was my moms turn she got 24 4x6 prints of the team from the competition the week before and put them in little cheap 50 cent plastic frames. Cheap and everyone really liked it.

Back