All-Star If You Are An All Star Cheerleader Check Out This A & T Video Of Oregon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

eek.png

LOVE the video!!! Still dont understand the STUNT or A&T "stuff" yet....

1. Why not put them on spring floor now that we have made up a new "sport"??
2. How do we still have rules allowing 1.5's but not doubles....???

I was having a conversation the past weekend about this. We were talking about a cheerleader from Maryland who is on the team. Apparently (and this is all second hand info), it's not such a hit with the cheerleaders. They're bored with it. I realize it's new and there will be growing pains, but it didn't shock me to hear that the cheerleaders weren't huge fans of it.

I
I was having a conversation the past weekend about this. We were talking about a cheerleader from Maryland who is on the team. Apparently (and this is all second hand info), it's not such a hit with the cheerleaders. They're bored with it. I realize it's new and there will be growing pains, but it didn't shock me to hear that the cheerleaders weren't huge fans of it.

I have been around all 6 teams this year and they were all very positive about their experience. So from my first hand experience I heard nothing but positives from scholarships to help with academics to having their uniforms washed for them to no expenses coming out of their pockets; they were loving the benefits of being a varsity athlete and not having to do double duty.

At this meet there were 1183 paying fans of which at least half were the students. They had signs that read "WE LOVE A&T at AZUSA" The crowds went wild and when we talked to fans after they would rave. To give you an idea of attendance at Azusa there were less than 300 fans at the last women's basketball home game. Azusa's AD was very proud to be apart of NCATA.

Once A & T is a Title IX sport the momentum will pick up and a lot more universities will pick it up. It is an exciting time since this is the first full season with a National Championship.

These athletes are trailblazers and history will reflect the incredible impact this inaugural year will have on the sport. I think this video is well put together and highlights the great athletes at Oregon.

Back