If You Could Magically Have Three Rule Changes...

Discussion in 'High School Cheerleading' started by Sterling von Shimmer, May 27, 2018.

1. OldskoolKYcheercoach

OldskoolKYcheercoach I think I can mix Cheer Music

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Since this thread has been bogarted...

Am I the only person looking at the rolls of Velcro in my office and wondering how I could harvest the wheat field of hair stuck in them?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Shimmy Shimmy x 3
    • List
  2. HC Coach

HC Coach They call me Susie

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    Twitter:
    helencoxcheer
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Same with the mats!
    I've only done our comp routine before or after a game- usually Senior Night - which is usually the week of Nationals. We just invite everyone to come watch the performance. Sort of a Send-Off.

3. OldskoolKYcheercoach

OldskoolKYcheercoach I think I can mix Cheer Music

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    New college rules came out today. I don’t have time to post a link, but as I have predicted...taking steps to eventually get rid of baskets altogether. I can’t think of any reason to teach a high school kid to basket now. I bet all stars are next to do away with them.

4. tojofasho

tojofasho When all else fails.... I shimmy

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    cheerafhs
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Can't remember where I saw it, but I was skimming those today and I agree that's the direction they're going. No twisting in flips unless all bases and the back are male, no double twisting flips whatsoever, non-flipping baskets being limited to 2 1/4 twisting rotations. Not too upset about it if we're being honest, now I don't feel bad if I skip over baskets entirely with my high school kids.