If You Could Magically Have Three Rule Changes...

Discussion in 'High School Cheerleading' started by Sterling von Shimmer, May 27, 2018.

1. OldskoolKYcheercoach

OldskoolKYcheercoach I'm an announcer on CBS for Worlds (or should be)

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Since this thread has been bogarted...

Am I the only person looking at the rolls of Velcro in my office and wondering how I could harvest the wheat field of hair stuck in them?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Shimmy Shimmy x 3
    • List
  2. HC Coach

HC Coach They call me Susie

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    Twitter:
    helencoxcheer
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Same with the mats!
    I've only done our comp routine before or after a game- usually Senior Night - which is usually the week of Nationals. We just invite everyone to come watch the performance. Sort of a Send-Off.

3. OldskoolKYcheercoach

OldskoolKYcheercoach I'm an announcer on CBS for Worlds (or should be)

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    New college rules came out today. I don’t have time to post a link, but as I have predicted...taking steps to eventually get rid of baskets altogether. I can’t think of any reason to teach a high school kid to basket now. I bet all stars are next to do away with them.

4. tojofasho

tojofasho When all else fails.... I shimmy

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    cheerafhs
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Can't remember where I saw it, but I was skimming those today and I agree that's the direction they're going. No twisting in flips unless all bases and the back are male, no double twisting flips whatsoever, non-flipping baskets being limited to 2 1/4 twisting rotations. Not too upset about it if we're being honest, now I don't feel bad if I skip over baskets entirely with my high school kids.