If You Could...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stepping onto the world's floor for the first time with Kentucky Elite, a moment I am forever grateful for! I made so many good memories with that program! I owe it all to Brian Elza! He's an excellent role model for any young gym owners! I remember seeing KE at a competition and thinking how awesome it would be to be on that team, a few months later, I was! #forevergrateful

When were you on KY Elite? Back in MY day... I could recite their whole motion cheer...

"....we're Kentucky xxx Elite....POP!"

When were you on KY Elite? Back in MY day... I could recite their whole motion cheer...

"....we're Kentucky xxx Elite....POP!"

Ugh, YES. Kentucky Elite is one of my most missed programs. Them and Champion Outlaws. Both were just so amazing and fun to watch...

I'd relive the whole uca regional competition I competed in with my varsity hs team. It was an all day comp that we traveled pretty far for and we did a lot I bonding and ended up winning our division. It's my favorite competition to this day!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The moment my team finally won first in my first year of cheering. We had dealt with people leaving, injuries, and everything in between that year. We always seemed to come in second or third. The feeling I had then will always be one I will remember because it was at that point I knew all of our hard work had paid off.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The moment ex-cp first injured her ankle. I would pull her so fast off her team it would make your head spin. I would also listen to every word the doctor said about letting it heal fully before returning.

I don't know if this counts because i was just a spectator for this, but if i could i'd go back to worlds 2010 and watch Senior Elite both days again / their awards.

Winning high school Provincials. So long ago, but it was amazing. We had come second to one team for 2 years, but we were 8 points behind at Zones. We knew then that we were going to win. Our school hosted, so the whole crowd was cheering for us and we nailed our routine. That was the first time I competed where you could feel the energy of the team and you just knew everyone was hitting perfectly. I've been chasing that feeling ever since and I love it when we get it.

Right now...it's cp's team winning NCA Nationals in 2012. I think I almost passed out! I'm sure that will change in the future...I'm hoping we have another NCA win this season with CA.
For me...I would relive my last pep rally senior year when I was on kickline....I can still remember more than 1/2 that routine. It was to "I Need a Hero" and was the most kicks I ever had to do! Being the shortest I was always on the outside! What I don't want to relive is the 150 high kicks we did every practice!

I think it would have to be winning nationals for the first time with one of my only cheer friends!! I'm pretty sure I cried.... And my entire first year cheering, there was no drama what so ever and I loved being a crossover!!!

Back