OT I'm Convinced

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic

cheysmomager

Cheer Parent
Mar 2, 2011
After stoping all child support payments and getting over $7 behind, all of a sudden I have gotten payments on these dates:
  1. Dec 26
  2. Dec 27
  3. Jan 8
  4. Jan 25
  5. Jan 28
Unless his body has been taken over by foreign beings, I know my ex is not doing this of his own free will. It has to be:
  1. He's dying and trying to set her a trust fund (I can't raise my dog on what little he has)
  2. He thinks he can take me back to court (I hope for her sake that is not it)
  3. He has made the final payment to the hitman and is trying to make it look like he wasn't mad at me
I don't know, but I promise you there is a reason!!

My sincerest apologies!! There was absolutely no anger, sorry, or self pity that accompanied that post!! I wasn't on my cell phone so I couldn't put cute little smiley faces.

I do not condone nor allow hate in my home or my life. Even at 15, I don't allow her to even use word.

Having lost my parents over 10 years ago, I know what it's like to not have your parents around. I want her to get past this all so healing can begin. I'm not saying she doesn't have a right, but it's done and long over with. I want her to learn to learn and grow from the past (or her mistakes when that is the case).

Once again, my giggles didn't make it past my keyboard and I'm sorry. You are right, I didn't think it through. I didn't think anyone would take me seriously. I thought many were getting to know me better, but I was wrong.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone & iPad

My sincerest apologies!! There was absolutely no anger, sorry, or self pity that accompanied that post!! I wasn't on my cell phone so I couldn't put cute little smiley faces.

I do not condone nor allow hate in my home or my life. Even at 15, I don't allow her to even use word.

Having lost my parents over 10 years ago, I know what it's like to not have your parents around. I want her to get past this all so healing can begin. I'm not saying she doesn't have a right, but it's done and long over with. I want her to learn to learn and grow from the past (or her mistakes when that is the case).

Once again, my giggles didn't make it past my keyboard and I'm sorry. You are right, I didn't think it through. I didn't think anyone would take me seriously. I thought many were getting to know me better, but I was wrong.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone & iPad
it's not off balance to post on this site, come to the 18+ board

Latest posts

Back