I'm Going For It !!!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_nof76usk1V1u3xu63o1_540.jpg

Get ready California you're going down the rabbit hole and meeting tea party (minis) the white rabbits(youth or junior) and Madness(seniors)
Super cute themes/team names!
Not really sure how the legal side of things work, but does Disney have any sort of copyright/legal deal that could get you in trouble for using the Alice in Wonderland theme? Again, I have no idea how all that stuff works but I don't want to see anyone to get in trouble!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super cute themes/team names!
Not really sure how the legal side of things work, but does Disney have any sort of copyright/legal deal that could get you in trouble for using the Alice in Wonderland theme? Again, I have no idea how all that stuff works but I don't want to see anyone to get in trouble!

no Alice in wonderland is free to use nobody has the copyrights to it. because of the 100 year rule once something like book or movie turns 100 it's free to use and has no copyrights

no Alice in wonderland is free to use nobody has the copyrights to it. because of the 100 year rule once something like book or movie turns 100 it's free to use and has no copyrights
Cool! I really like it as the theme. Good luck to you and your program!

Back