Im Looking To Purchase You Or Your Teams Old Cheerleading Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2012
hello everyone my name is Josh Ritz I help youth cheerleading teams all across the united states find used uniforms for squads and individuals that cant afford new uniforms. If your an individual that has old cheer uniforms from multiple gyms or teams just laying around collecting dust please message me. I can use (any color ,style and sizes) If you are a squad that has uniforms then let me know how many uniforms you have and I can use any misc uniforms to. when I say misc uniforms that means that I send those to individuals to reuse for single routines. If your wondering how to get the uniforms to me or how I pay for them then heres how it works. I have a paypal account and I pay upfront for the uniforms and shipping. If you don't have a paypal account then I can walmart a moneygram for the amount of what we agree to on a price for your unwanted items. I also welcome donations but I understand if you want to sell. One thing I have learned is that there is a lot of individuals that don't know what to do with their old uniforms when they upgrade every year or every couple years. Ive heard from them that they either donate them to thrift stores,shadowbox the uniforms and lots of times just toss them in the garbage because theres no use for them after they upgrade. im all about recycling and helping the kids out in the communities. please message me on here or email me at [email protected] with any questions. Thanks everyone for your time and god bless

Thanks for posting. I have passed on your information before, but when I get questions I can't answer what programs you have helped anywhere. Can you help answer this question?

Some people misuse uniforms and I know some people who don't want to just give them up if they are going to be used for adult/negative purposes.

I completely understand where your coming from. if you want I can describe where the uniforms go to and what precausions I take to make sure they don't go to the wrong individuals. message me at [email protected] and leave me your number please. I can discuss a lot better in detail and give references from teams I have helped.

since you are asking for others to sell or donate uniforms to you, I think it's best if you post references here. You've already described where you say they go.

To be honest, form your other posts on the boards and posts I have seen from you on other boards it looks like you keep them and make pillow cases, quilts, etc from them to sell yourself.

If you do, no big deal, but I don't think people will be happy if you don't represent yourself correctly. If you really donate to organizations, your references should speak for themselves.

yes I have other post that im trying to get ideas to make things out of some older uniforms that cant be reused, when I purchase uniforms from teams there are always items that are in to bad of shape and cant be reused also I do sell uniforms and I don't appreciate how you are trying to turn this around and make this post look like im trying to just make money for myself. Yes I sell and yes I donate uniforms. let me make this perfectly clear, I buy alot of uniforms from teams that upgrade and I also do accept donations from teams to. the uniforms that are donated I take back out what I have in them to cover shipping costs and name changes. The uniforms I buy I do resell . hope that answered your questions. as for the references teams email me with what there looking for colors and styles and I help them track down and find uniforms.

I apologize if you think I am trying to turn this around. What I am doing is letting you know how it looks. Thanks for your response.

Do you have any programs as a reference that you have helped? I'd be happy to help you promote this cause.

yes ill get them together tomorrow for you that way you know so you can pass the word along

Is there a range of prices that you generally pay for a uniform? I am looking to see a new with tags uniform that was purchased last season.

it depends on the uniform style. can you send me a pic of the uniform or uniforms to [email protected]. is there a price in mind your trying to get out of the uniform

yes ill get them together tomorrow for you that way you know so you can pass the word along

I'm still waiting on your information. I'm struggling to believe you are legitimate at this point and not just getting uniforms from people for some personal gain.

yss athletics in Snellville,ga donates uniforms and I send money back to them
cheerrage in san Antonio texas has sent me uniforms and gave money back to company
marleen folmer in nj im trying to find her number but I send a lot of uniforms to her squad
planet cheer donated uniforms(im still looking for a team for those uniforms and just got them in
ue allstars but they closed last year so no contact infor for them
pythons In Georgia still have there uniforms (waiting on team)
top dog all stars very nice lady still have there team uniforms (waiting on team )
those are all the donated ones from teams at this time. all the other uniforms I have bought to resell to squads. I have more contact just getting them together. check out my facebook page. cheerkids cheerleading . now please stop making it seem like all I do is for self gain. its not . you can always leave me a number and we can straighten this out but like I said in the add. if I buy uniforms yes I do have to resell them. the ones I get donated I pay for the shipping and get the names changed and it does cost me money for shipping cost and names but it not like what you think.check out my facebook page and I belive people haven't contacted me simply because of these acusations. all im trying to do is help teams in need and its hard when people see these things and have doubts. so if you have any more questions please pm me

Hi there...I run a large rec program in Illinois, and I donated & sold a large number (300+) uniforms to Josh and cheer4kids. We were glad to get rid of them. Josh drove to Illinois and picked them up in person. He paid me in cash what I thought the uniforms were worth (which really wasn't much...they were ancient).

I don't know exactly what they have been used for, and I honestly don't care. :) Josh told me that some of them might be sold as Halloween costumes if they couldn't be donated. He told me to include even uniforms that were damaged or stained, because they could be disassembled to repair other uniforms.

In summary, I met Josh in person, and he didn't give me any reason to doubt him. I have a pretty good BS detector, and it didn't go off. ;-). Again, I don't know for a fact that the uniforms we sold/donated benefitted anybody other than Josh, but I'm ok with that. We got a little bit of cash back to our program, and we got our storage area cleared out. That was good enough for me.

You can take this for what it's worth...just thought I would share my experience. Feel free to PM me if you want more info or to verify MY identity!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Hi there...I run a large rec program in Illinois, and I donated & sold a large number (300+) uniforms to Josh and cheer4kids. We were glad to get rid of them. Josh drove to Illinois and picked them up in person. He paid me in cash what I thought the uniforms were worth (which really wasn't much...they were ancient).

I don't know exactly what they have been used for, and I honestly don't care. :) Josh told me that some of them might be sold as Halloween costumes if they couldn't be donated. He told me to include even uniforms that were damaged or stained, because they could be disassembled to repair other uniforms.

In summary, I met Josh in person, and he didn't give me any reason to doubt him. I have a pretty good BS detector, and it didn't go off. ;-). Again, I don't know for a fact that the uniforms we sold/donated benefitted anybody other than Josh, but I'm ok with that. We got a little bit of cash back to our program, and we got our storage area cleared out. That was good enough for me.

You can take this for what it's worth...just thought I would share my experience. Feel free to PM me if you want more info or to verify MY identity!

Thank you for the reply on this subject. I didn't gain much from the uniforms since they were old . like she said i bought them and had alot wrapped up in gas and drove and talked to her. she was a very nice lady and i am glad i was able to send them some money and clear out their storage for them. and I am glad that we were able to help each other out. kids loved those uniforms . I got rid of a lot of them for Halloween. also send a lot out to parents for there kids to use for cheerleading birthday parties, some used them for pageant,etc. If im not mistaking this is the raiders or the colt in illinoise.

Thank you for your time on this thread explaining and I can tell you exactly what the uniform went to. they were to old for the squads but I sold them dirt cheap to kids for Halloween costumes, also gave them away to kids to use for cheerleading birthday parties and gave a lot of them to kids around columus to wear to cheer their big sisters on that cheered for the raiders. I did sell some of the uniforms to help get my cost back for driving to get them and purchasing them. The money went back toward purchasing other uniforms. thank you so much for posting this on here and also I acquired uniform from the greyslake colts and help them out to . As alwayswhen your team upgrades again message me and we can work together again. thanks

You should reach out to Crasher who now owns Cheertyme Fairfax they bought Infinity and they have all the old uniforms - parents were given the option of purchasing them for $25 but many people turned them back in. We were told that we could not keep them unless we bought them even though they would not be used again at our gym because Crasher bought the whole gym including the uniforms - not a problem with that just that is exactly how it was presented

Back