Im Looking To Purchase You Or Your Teams Old Cheerleading Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was just wondering could you give me their number or website. also where are they located

hello everyone my name is Josh Ritz I help youth cheerleading teams all across the united states find used uniforms for squads and individuals that cant afford new uniforms. If your an individual that has old cheer uniforms from multiple gyms or teams just laying around collecting dust please message me. I can use (any color ,style and sizes) If you are a squad that has uniforms then let me know how many uniforms you have and I can use any misc uniforms to. when I say misc uniforms that means that I send those to individuals to reuse for single routines. If your wondering how to get the uniforms to me or how I pay for them then heres how it works. I have a paypal account and I pay upfront for the uniforms and shipping. If you don't have a paypal account then I can walmart a moneygram for the amount of what we agree to on a price for your unwanted items. I also welcome donations but I understand if you want to sell. One thing I have learned is that there is a lot of individuals that don't know what to do with their old uniforms when they upgrade every year or every couple years. Ive heard from them that they either donate them to thrift stores,shadowbox the uniforms and lots of times just toss them in the garbage because theres no use for them after they upgrade. im all about recycling and helping the kids out in the communities. please message me on here or email me at [email protected] with any questions. Thanks everyone for your time and god bless
My team needs help with uniforms we are still new and I am building our cheer team from the ground up at our middle school if you can help in any way please let me know

Back