OT I'm Supposed To Be Getting Braces :(...ugh...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm late to this thread but I must add to the wear your retainer crowd! I had braces for five looong years back in the 80's when you really had a mouthful of metal. I wore my retainer religiously for about 10 years and then several times a month for many years after that. Even after all that time if I went a few weeks without wearing it, it would feel tight when I put it in. So yeah, your teeth definitely still move. My sister never really bothered to wear her retainer and today you would never know she had braces. So wear your retainer!!!

And don't leave them lying around where your dog can get them! My dog ate mine. Twice. :banghead:

And those are pricey! My friend's cat ate one of mine (and I flushed the other one down the toilet [emoji854]). Fortunately I have a permanent bottom retainer so I didn't have to stress about it too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What has your experience been like with Invisalign? I read that people have bad breath and diction issues with it, but I want to get insight from another source.
My coworker got Invisalign and I could really only tell in her speech for the week or so after she got it. She eventually adjusted and I couldn't even notice when she was wearing it.

I use a denture cleaner to clean my night guard every night. I works a million times better than using a tooth brush and toothpaste. Not sure if that matters though, if you get new trays regularly. And you can't leave metal in for longer than 3 minutes. I just woke it in this and hot water. Still clear and pretty, and doesn't smell after a year or two

images

Latest posts

Back