All-Star Infinity Evolution Vs. Vengeance

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 14, 2017
Which ones for a high school cheer mat-only comp shoe?

I like the way the Evolutions look more, but the Vengeances seem to be the popular choice among AS gyms.

My main concern is how quickly they get dirty. Lots of the Vengeances I see on AS IG are FILTHY. My team would only be wearing them for comps and some practices (a few hours out of every month) so not a whole lot of wear and tear. Do they last? How is the upkeep?

Also has anyone tried the V-forces? Or the new Ascends?

I like the way the Evolutions look more, but the Vengeances seem to be the popular choice among AS gyms.

My main concern is how quickly they get dirty. Lots of the Vengeances I see on AS IG are FILTHY. My team would only be wearing them for comps and some practices (a few hours out of every month) so not a whole lot of wear and tear. Do they last? How is the upkeep?

We have the black ascends. They are super lightweight and flexible, and they look good for longer. The big issue is that they run narrow, so kids with wide feet can end up having to go up a size to make them fit (and that makes them harder to tumble in), and power tumbling can tear the mesh pretty easily, although Varsity is good at replacing them if they fail too soon.

remember the more filthy they are the more broken in they are......:)

Back