All-Star International All Levels Rings

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The rungs look cheap to me... I guess it looks more impressive than a worlds ring though... the worlds rings are so plain.

Didn't the USASF just release a document a couple of months ago (I think it was October/November) that said that every coach/judge/athlete participating in a competition that calls itself "international" or "world" championship is not allowed at worlds anymore?

Just found the link: Worlds Policy Update

Oh well, I forgot, All-Levels is a Varsity event, so they can do whatever they want....

The rings are FREE! Each coach and athlete who becomes a International All-Levels Champion gets a ring.

Also, Varsity doesn't operate a Worlds Championship. This policy was designed so other countries who wished to particiapte in Worlds would not participate any other compeition claiming to be a "Worlds" competition. Just as the the US Finals exist so can the International All-Levels Championship, which was designed 3 years before this policy was even set in place. "This stipulation applies to any regional international championship affiliated with an organization claiming to operate a World Championship, other than the ICU and USASF/IASF."

Didn't the USASF just release a document a couple of months ago (I think it was October/November) that said that every coach/judge/athlete participating in a competition that calls itself "international" or "world" championship is not allowed at worlds anymore?

Just found the link: Worlds Policy Update

Oh well, I forgot, All-Levels is a Varsity event, so they can do whatever they want....

But didn't UCA call theirs an International Championship this March? If so, a lot of gyms are in trouble!

They changed the name to encourage international teams to travel to obtain a bid to Worlds. Very few international teams realize that they are able to come to any World Bid event within the US to get a bid. Almost 80 international teams competed at UCA in 2012 compared to the 8 that were there last year.

My CP's team competed in and won the International All Levels back in 2009. They received sweatshits at the competition for winning thier divison at that location. They then won the video portion and received only a banner for the gym... I guess my question is.... Does anyone know if past winners will have the oportunity to at least purchase a championship ring for the year in which they won? I wish they were giving out free rings 3 years ago. :(

My CP's team competed in and won the International All Levels back in 2009. They received sweatshits at the competition for winning thier divison at that location. They then won the video portion and received only a banner for the gym... I guess my question is.... Does anyone know if past winners will have the oportunity to at least purchase a championship ring for the year in which they won? I wish they were giving out free rings 3 years ago. :(
my team won in 2009, too. i wish they wouldve sent us some jackets with the banner or something. :p
I was thinking the same thing though, i want a ring!

I like this idea. All levels is a big deal to the lower levels, now it's not just worlds. I do agree thought, the rings look VERY cheap. I wish it didn't look like something from the 50 cent toy machine.

I was bumping around the All Levels website today and it says that all teams have to do to qualify is win their division & then they will move onto the virtual championship. So does that mean they are no longer doing Large & Small gym?

I was bumping around the All Levels website today and it says that all teams have to do to qualify is win their division & then they will move onto the virtual championship. So does that mean they are no longer doing Large & Small gym?
I have a lot of questions about that myself. Large Gym...small gym...large and small divisions. I was looking at the schedules for the other sites, sometimes large and small teams are combined (as they normally are if there aren't two or more in the division)....but in terms of the virtual championship, that division is a lot bigger. So if you're a small team with 14 that gets combined into a large division....yet there are small teams competing at other sites, is that not a disadvantage in terms of the overall goal? What about co-ed versus all girl? If a site combines co-ed and all girl because they don't have enough to split divisions, that seems like it could potentially be unfair to two teams because they're "out" of their division where they competed, but not so in terms of the virtual championship.

I get that it's a ratio score sheet and it's not supposed to matter, it's just a thought.

The other thing I don't get is this....some of these all-levels sites are two day championships. Others are one day. So...in terms of the virtual championship....which video moves on from the two day champsionships? And is that a disadvantage to those who only competed once? They didn't get to send the "better" of two performances.

It just seemed to me that if All levels is nationwide championship then the sites should've had some commonality to how to handle these things ahead of time (maybe by looking at all of their registrants ahead of time so they'd know which divisions to include at each individual site regardless of site participation). Anyone have thoughts?

I have a lot of questions about that myself. Large Gym...small gym...large and small divisions. I was looking at the schedules for the other sites, sometimes large and small teams are combined (as they normally are if there aren't two or more in the division)....but in terms of the virtual championship, that division is a lot bigger. So if you're a small team with 14 that gets combined into a large division....yet there are small teams competing at other sites, is that not a disadvantage in terms of the overall goal? What about co-ed versus all girl? If a site combines co-ed and all girl because they don't have enough to split divisions, that seems like it could potentially be unfair to two teams because they're "out" of their division where they competed, but not so in terms of the virtual championship.

I get that it's a ratio score sheet and it's not supposed to matter, it's just a thought.

The other thing I don't get is this....some of these all-levels sites are two day championships. Others are one day. So...in terms of the virtual championship....which video moves on from the two day champsionships? And is that a disadvantage to those who only competed once? They didn't get to send the "better" of two performances.

It just seemed to me that if All levels is nationwide championship then the sites should've had some commonality to how to handle these things ahead of time (maybe by looking at all of their registrants ahead of time so they'd know which divisions to include at each individual site regardless of site participation). Anyone have thoughts?

i don't have an answer to most of your questions and you make some very valid points..

just adding that for most of the 2 day competitions, day 1 is say levels 1 & 2 and day 2 is levels 3 -5. So, the teams aren't competing twice even though the comp is a two day. :)

I'm not exactly sure how it's going to work for the competitions that aren't splitting Large & Small divisions. It says on the website that there will be 8 Virtual Champions(Levels 1-4 Sm & Large). I'm also assuming that Coed will not be split either since only 8 teams move on to the Virtual Championship.

For 2 day competitions, like the one we will be attending, the day 2 video is the one sent to the Virtual Championship. You don't get to pick the better of the two.

I was thinking about that too. In the Virtual Championship are they going to change it into to Large-Small for Large & Small Gyms?? I'm supposed to be competing at Atlanta, and my gym's teams aren't even on there yet. They combined the large and small teams, so if they keep it that way my team of 32 people is going against a team of 10 people and another team of 14 people.. That's not that fair to the smaller teams.

Back