International Cheer Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You're not european champs for winning Jamfest, just saying ;);)
Bit uncalled for. Technically they are as the competition was open to everyone & stated clearly as 'Jamfest Europe'. They won Senior Level 2 & are therefore technically Senior Level 2 European Champs. I can understand where your coming from, but I'm sure if your team had gone & won they would be boasting the same achievement.

Bit uncalled for. Technically they are as the competition was open to everyone & stated clearly as 'Jamfest Europe'. They won Senior Level 2 & are therefore technically Senior Level 2 European Champs. I can understand where your coming from, but I'm sure if your team had gone & won they would be boasting the same achievement.

Thankyou very much <3

It's an open competition, not a championship. There's two different european championships (eca and ecc) and the winners there are the only ones that can call themselfs european champs. Not being rude just stating fact.

Acutally 4 girls from my team competed in junior group stunt there and won. They do not call them european champs.

It's an open competition, not a championship. There's two different european championships (eca and ecc) and the winners there are the only ones that can call themselfs european champs. Not being rude just stating fact.

Acutally 4 girls from my team competed in junior group stunt there and won. They do not call them european champs.
i think your tone is coming across as very blunt to the point of rudeness.... they are Jamfest Europe Champions, on the jamfest tshirt it calls you European Championships....

i cheer in scotland... we have scotcheer nationals, acdc nationals.... if i won either i would be considered a national champion? eca and ecc are EP just like jamfest, acdc, future cheer, cheersport..... you get my point? they do not have a monopoly on the title "european champion"

i think maybe you have a slightly different view point than myself and @leighhhhhhhh and @GCAsammy have.... maybe we should just agree to disagree?

i wish your team the best of luck at your european championships and i wish GCA and rising stars the best of luck at our european championships :)

Loved that routine when I saw it at ACDC. Can't wait to see your j3 this year!
the fact they are j3 quite frankly scares the life out of me right now haha but they are doing really well! hoping they will do just as well this season as they did last! trying so hard to get them all tumbling level 3!!

the fact they are j3 quite frankly scares the life out of me right now haha but they are doing really well! hoping they will do just as well this season as they did last! trying so hard to get them all tumbling level 3!!
Lol they'll be fine! They're all little they can do it! I however have no hopes of being able to tumble level 3 by the end of this season lol. Wish I was tiny again!

Still you know what I mean :p they're still going to find it easier to learn tumbling than me :p We have about 2 people on our squad who can tumble level 3.

i think your tone is coming across as very blunt to the point of rudeness.... they are Jamfest Europe Champions, on the jamfest tshirt it calls you European Championships....

i cheer in scotland... we have scotcheer nationals, acdc nationals.... if i won either i would be considered a national champion? eca and ecc are EP just like jamfest, acdc, future cheer, cheersport..... you get my point? they do not have a monopoly on the title "european champion"

i think maybe you have a slightly different view point than myself and @leighhhhhhhh and @GCAsammy have.... maybe we should just agree to disagree?

i wish your team the best of luck at your european championships and i wish GCA and rising stars the best of luck at our european championships :)
I didn't know it was Jamfest Europe's t-shirts that said that. I thought it was their own t-shirts..

But still keeping to what I said. I do get your point, but I think European and also World championships are different from national championships. "European champions" has quite a status to the word, and if it gets used too much it will lose it's status. Both in the cheer world but also in media (we do want cheerleading to be considered a sport, most sports have official european championships). We've talked a lot about this in Sweden when the new federation ECA started up. Sweden still belongs to ECC but we'll see what happens about that in the upcoming years..

Just a question, if a competition in Europe is open to all different countries, are you european champions if you win? Even if it's a really small competition?

Thanks and good luck to you too.

Back