International Cheer Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd love to see what they could do with the tumbling on spring floor
Other than the fact that I'd like to see more level 6 elements in the main stunt sequence, I think this was amazing. Synchronization in that dance was insane.
Do you mean if they got to practise on spring floor or compete on spring floor? They compete on it at Worlds, but I don't think they are able to practise on spring floor except when they are over in the US for camp or the days before Worlds.

I would love to see them doing rewinds to the top like last year (two groups did not do it then).

Do you mean if they got to practise on spring floor or compete on spring floor? They compete on it at Worlds, but I don't think they are able to practise on spring floor except when they are over in the US for camp or the days before Worlds.

I would love to see them doing rewinds to the top like last year (two groups did not do it then).

I'd love to see them compete on it, like with this routine.
I was actually about to ask if they ever practice on it.

I think this routine is really "watered down"/basic, because it was kind of early in the season, lots of new team members etc. I don't now for sure of course, as I'm not on the team.., but I think (hope) we can expect a more advanced routine by nationals/ NM!

I think this routine is really "watered down"/basic, because it was kind of early in the season, lots of new team members etc. I don't now for sure of course, as I'm not on the team.., but I think (hope) we can expect a more advanced routine by nationals/ NM!
Yeah! They usually don't even compete with their real routine this early.

Pretty sure its a requirement at Viqueens to be gorgeous for guys and girls......otherwise they kick you out of the country ;) . LOL

Back