All-Star International Coed 5/all-girl 5 Thoughts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they need to take more than three teams from the US for real that rule needs to change at least top 5 seriously because good teams are going to get left out.

im actually REALLY excited to see what true international teams will bring this year, they have a big brother nation to follow (US) so they catch on very quickly.

ill go by who ive seen videos on.. and for coed ill say SOT!
but i do hear GT black is on a rampage to get their tittle back ( BUT I HAVENT SEEN THEM SO IDK)

and for All Girl. GA CoCo's ....

i havent seen GT Pink OR Rockstahh Killers!

All girl I would have to say GT PINK without question, those girls with make u think PINK forever...Coed like some other divisions lots of competition so I will refer back to my statement on my previous post for that division. But I will say this in that division last yr at worlds some teams got left out and some interesting scores so we will see

ill go by who ive seen videos on.. and for coed ill say SOT!
but i do hear GT black is on a rampage to get their tittle back ( BUT I HAVENT SEEN THEM SO IDK)

and for All Girl. GA CoCo's ....

i havent seen GT Pink OR Rockstahh Killers!

Is GT black their international, then what is GT Platinum?

I know some of you may be shocked by this ;)

But honestly from what I've seen, I'm saying Black for Coed, and Pink for all girl.. Pinks tumbling is amazing, their stunts, and everything else is just amazing. Definitely building off what they had last year. And well, Black just had be dead when I saw them.. and not to mention I was dead after just HEARING what they were doing. Their tumbling is sickening, and their stunts make my mouth drop EACH time I watch.

Now, I won't lie, I didn't really pay too much attention to the other teams in this division I've watched, but those 2 teams stuck out to me the most. And I'm only going on what teams I've seen.

For Coed though I see a good battle between TG, GT and WildCAts, no doubt, I expect to see those 3 in finals at Worlds.
And for All-girl, GA, and CA are definitely looking really good, and I'm sure that Killers won't disappoint either.

My thoughts may change after I see more teams in both divisions, but I don't expect anything less then a fight for each team in both divisions to get to finals, it seems more and more teams are entering these divisions which makes them more interesting to watch. Good-luck to all International teams, I will definitely be watching this division this year :)

Back